Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

So, we have come up with a number of actresses who are non-Indians but definitely, made a mark for themselves in Bollywood through their acting talent. Yesteryear's heroines Madhubala, Mala Sinha, Nadira are all unforgettable names of Hindi cinema. Even Monisha Koirala has also made an impact through her performance.

It is right that Monisha Koirala is Nepal origin but he spend most of her life in India since he childhood.

There are many actors like Manisha Koirala who spent most of their lives in India. Tom Alters is another example

Yes I am also saying this, David, Manish, Madhubala, these are not foreigners these and Indians.

Though these actors are of foreign origin, they mingled and mixed with their fans and Public with ease. You know , character actor David was a Wrestling Champion?

It is new information for me that David was wrestling Champion. You know Janki Dass, we was cycleist and also represent India in Olympic games before freedom.

If I'm not mistaken, Subha Khote was also a cycling Champion

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

So, we have come up with a number of actresses who are non-Indians but definitely, made a mark for themselves in Bollywood through their acting talent. Yesteryear's heroines Madhubala, Mala Sinha, Nadira are all unforgettable names of Hindi cinema. Even Monisha Koirala has also made an impact through her performance.

It is right that Monisha Koirala is Nepal origin but he spend most of her life in India since he childhood.

There are many actors like Manisha Koirala who spent most of their lives in India. Tom Alters is another example

Yes I am also saying this, David, Manish, Madhubala, these are not foreigners these and Indians.

Though these actors are of foreign origin, they mingled and mixed with their fans and Public with ease. You know , character actor David was a Wrestling Champion?

It is new information for me that David was wrestling Champion. You know Janki Dass, we was cycleist and also represent India in Olympic games before freedom.

If I'm not mistaken, Subha Khote was also a cycling Champion

You are right sir, we saw her talent in Hindi Movie Seema.

usha manohar wrote:

@ anil It is new information for me that David was wrestling Champion. You know Janki Dass, we was cycleist and also represent India in Olympic games before freedom.

Of course David was not a wrestler at all , there are three actors by the name of David in America who were all professional wrestlers and Rambabu has posted without checking out or making sure !

That was a grave mistake on my part Usha ! I'm sorry.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ anil It is new information for me that David was wrestling Champion. You know Janki Dass, we was cycleist and also represent India in Olympic games before freedom.

Of course David was not a wrestler at all , there are three actors by the name of David in America who were all professional wrestlers and Rambabu has posted without checking out or making sure !

Take it easy, I am sharing here one information about Janki Dass. when he was going to participate in Olympic games, India was not got freedom. He went to Gandhi ji and said Bapu which flag I will hoist, Union jeck?. Bapu said no, and he gave him Tiranga, flag of congress, with his autograph.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Take it easy, I am sharing here one information about Janki Dass. when he was going to participate in Olympic games, India was not got freedom. He went to Gandhi ji and said Bapu which flag I will hoist, Union jeck?. Bapu said no, and he gave him Tiranga, flag of congress, with his autograph.

That's a value addition. I'm sure many are not aware of this fact.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In fact Janki Das was instrumental in introducing Madhubala to Hindi cinema - Apparently he saw her carrying a tiffin lunch to her father who worked as an Engine driver on the railways. Janki Das happened to see her a couple of times and struck by her beauty, told about her to the then famous film maker Kidar Sharma who gave her the leading role in Neel Kamal opposite Raj Kapor. Madhubala had earlier acted as a child artiste in a couple of films.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

many of us think that the producer of India select foreign girl as actress in their films because they will be ready to exposes in comparison of Indian girls. but let me say you to those who thinks like that, this is just a bad and wrong thinking which mostly many of us has. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

many of us think that the producer of India select foreign girl as actress in their films because they will be ready to exposes in comparison of Indian girls. but let me say you to those who thinks like that, this is just a bad and wrong thinking which mostly many of us has. 

In these days Indian girls are not behind in exposing that foreign girls. One girl of my city her real name in Nidhi Takhral and she perform as lead lady of kya Kool Hai Hum 3, broken all limits of exposing.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

In these days Indian girls are not behind in exposing that foreign girls. One girl of my city her real name in Nidhi Takhral and she perform as lead lady of kya Kool Hai Hum 3, broken all limits of exposing.

Because of some actress who expose creates some ill eyes in the society who sees other innocent girls with bad eyes 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Because of some actress who expose creates some ill eyes in the society who sees other innocent girls with bad eyes 

This is acting. Make believe.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.