Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most of the foreign actresses taken are fair and white. Can you think of a black from Africa? Even in South India where girls are generally darker, the fetish for fair skin is  extreme.  However the requirement of a fair skin is met by the white actresses and Indians settled in canada. Nothing to do with exposing, as Indian  girls will beat the hell out of western girls

MG Singh wrote:

Most of the foreign actresses taken are fair and white. Can you think of a black from Africa? Even in South India where girls are generally darker, the fetish for fair skin is  extreme.  However the requirement of a fair skin is met by the white actresses and Indians settled in canada. Nothing to do with exposing, as Indian  girls will beat the hell out of western girls

The fetish for fair skin is there not only in the movie world, but even in the daily life including marriages. Even if the Groom is in black complexion, he demands a fair skinned  bride. Movie world is no different.

Now should people chose colors also as per your advice? Indian Sikhs have married into African families in Kenya and are accepted by them as their own. It is individuals choice.

By the bye whose decision is this color should be the criteria in the movie world ?

vijay wrote:

Now should people chose colors also as per your advice? Indian Sikhs have married into African families in Kenya and are accepted by them as their own. It is individuals choice.

Beauty is in the eyes of person who is looking, God Rama, Krishna and Vishnu are not fair color but we all worship them. I think Sikhs who is living in Kenya for many years have married with African girls. Indeed they also accept culture and tradition of that countries.  

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Beauty is in the eyes of person who is looking, God Rama, Krishna and Vishnu are not fair color but we all worship them. I think Sikhs who is living in Kenya for many years have married with African girls. Indeed they also accept culture and tradition of that countries.  

I am really not sure how this color distinction came about in the first place especially some peoples love for white skin ! Is it a fact that the white race is intellectually and physically superior, so people run after them or is it something else ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Surely white race is not intellectually and physically superior. It is only because they discovered the steam engine and this shifted production and markets to their control and they are reaping its benefits till today. AS they are economically successful the world looks at them with awe.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

I am really not sure how this color distinction came about in the first place especially some peoples love for white skin ! Is it a fact that the white race is intellectually and physically superior, so people run after them or is it something else ?

Not some peoples most of like white and fair color because it is sign of beauty in Asia and Europe. But in African countries peoples like black skin, there black skin is sign of beauty.

It is a fact that European races are far more adventurous probably because they face severe weather conditions which has toughened them, whereas the tropics make a person lazy and  laid back...So the whites had an advantage where physical strength is concerned and knowledge they gained through their various wanderings. This made them superior to a certain extent ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is a fact that European races are far more adventurous probably because they face severe weather conditions which has toughened them, whereas the tropics make a person lazy and  laid back...So the whites had an advantage where physical strength is concerned and knowledge they gained through their various wanderings. This made them superior to a certain extent ..

YOu have summed up the character of the Europeans very well. You only have to view a single episode on the Nat Geo or Discovery and the evidence is there, to what extent they are ready to endure and face hardships for doing something they really love.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.