Mahatma Gandhi was killed soon after independence. Why was he killed? There are many views on this- not official but spread by word of mouth from generation to generation.  Here is an analytical article. 

http://hindi.catchnews.com/article.php?cslug=india&slug=why-did-nathuram-godse-kileed-mahatma-gandhi&id=1454050822&mode=

 


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    All which I read in this article is only and only gossip noting more than it. It fact murder of Gandhi was evil deed. It is person decision of Nathuram, no other one involve in it. His brother and may some person helped him, but no one party or orgniztion involve in it.


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    You are right. All the things in the thread are nothing but old rumors making rounds. In fact, these rumors are nothing but, slander made popular by the elders. Difference is now they are coming through the mouths of the children.

     


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    You are right. All the things in the thread are nothing but old rumors making rounds. In fact, these rumors are nothing but, slander made popular by the elders. Difference is now they are coming through the mouths of the children.

    Children are speaking what they are listening and reading, they are not eye witness.It is duty of government to tell them what is truth. Gandhi was a great person, his murder is evil and person who shoot him is devil. It is the only truth.

     

     


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    You are right. All the things in the thread are nothing but old rumors making rounds. In fact, these rumors are nothing but, slander made popular by the elders. Difference is now they are coming through the mouths of the children.

    Children are speaking what they are listening and reading, they are not eye witness.It is duty of government to tell them what is truth. Gandhi was a great person, his murder is evil and person who shoot him is devil. It is the only truth.

     Children speak whatever they hear from the parents in the home and in the school. And they spread this, Government cannot do anything in this. Its only parents and and teachers could do to stop such kind of Gossip.

     

     


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    I have written and read extensively on Gandhi. Also read the r9le of Gandhi and Nehru in Leonard Mosley's " last days of the British Raj". What is wrong in the quote by Gulshanji? Every word is true. One can also go through the writings of JUstice KAtju of Supreme Court who has many interesting things to say about Gandhi.

    This topic is too vast for a small discussion like this. I won't write further here but will post a article on Boddunan. Many of my posts are on other sites, no point in repeating here. Gandhi was a historical aberration and was no reformer. India needed a more dynamic man and we await him


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    The write up is so lengthy that I lost my interest in the middle only. Up to what I read I felt young minds speak what they hear their elders discuss so we need to be responsible in forming the young minds. Giving irrational statement and polluting the children is not appreciable.  


    shampasaid


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:

    All which I read in this article is only and only gossip noting more than it. It fact murder of Gandhi was evil deed. It is person decision of Nathuram, no other one involve in it. His brother and may some person helped him, but no one party or orgniztion involve in it.

    yes you are absolutely right these are just rumours nothing more than that. and whereas about the death of gandhiji it is just an evil deed which no one should do to anyone else.

     


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    In my childhood, I learned that Nathuram Godse assassinated Gandhiji to become a famous man. The name of NATHRAM GODSE is always among Indians because he is the man who killed our "National Father". But I don't think that this is the real reason behind this incident.


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    You are right. All the things in the thread are nothing but old rumors making rounds. In fact, these rumors are nothing but, slander made popular by the elders. Difference is now they are coming through the mouths of the children.

    Children are speaking what they are listening and reading, they are not eye witness.It is duty of government to tell them what is truth. Gandhi was a great person, his murder is evil and person who shoot him is devil. It is the only truth.

     Children speak whatever they hear from the parents in the home and in the school. And they spread this, Government cannot do anything in this. Its only parents and and teachers could do to stop such kind of Gossip.

    I think at present parents never speak about Gandhi ji, you forgot that congress always blamed BJP that your mother organization RSS murder Gandhiji.

     

     

     


  • Re: On Gandhi's murder- random views of children

    by » 7 years ago


    Jincy Aby wrote:

    In my childhood, I learned that Nathuram Godse assassinated Gandhiji to become a famous man. The name of NATHRAM GODSE is always among Indians because he is the man who killed our "National Father". But I don't think that this is the real reason behind this incident.

    What you learned in your childhood is right, we also learned it. but the reason for it is only know to Nathu Ram Godse. it is also fact that after freedom Gandhi ji ignored by senoir congress leaders.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.