Are the courts for hearing real life cases or the cases pertaining to epic figures. Strangely, a case against Rama, Ayodhya mythological king has been filed in a court alleging desertion of his wife Sita. The case has been turned down after initial hearing. But why the case was admitted in the first place? 

http://khabar.ibnlive.com/news/desh/bihar-court-agrees-to-hear-case-against-lord-ram-448275.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The District court quashed  the case describing it , the allegation is beyond Logic and facts. This is a good thing. Court had to take up the case because, the case was against Rama a favorite of Hindus.

I appreciate the court for dismissing the case before it lead to a controversy beyond proportions.

rambabu wrote:

The District court quashed  the case describing it , the allegation is beyond Logic and facts. This is a good thing. Court had to take up the case because, the case was against Rama a favorite of Hindus.

I appreciate the court for dismissing the case before it lead to a controversy beyond proportions.

it was noting more than a stunt. It is surprising for me why court take up this case, every one including respectable Judge know it that it is impossible to prove this allegation.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

it was noting more than a stunt. It is surprising for me why court take up this case, every one including respectable Judge know it that it is impossible to prove this allegation.

True. The court took up the case because the issue was connected with the sentiments of the Majority of Indians. The court is aware, the allegation cannot stand, because it is beyond logic and facts.

these all are just made to break the silence of the country and nothing more than that. these all are of no use these is just the waste of time of the court because there are many cases which are pending in the court 

bhuyali saroj

I read about this in the newspaper and felt that those people who love controversies go for such cases which neither have head nor tail.   

shampasaid

The very admission of such case by court for hearing is astonishing. There was no reason for court even to admit a case for hearing when the person accused and the victim both are not real life citizens and cannot be summoned by court.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Exactly. Which is why. the court described the allegation as  " Without Logic and facts"

I think, in this regard the court can impose fine on the petitioner for wasting the precious time of the Court.

Seems like Bollywood movies are proving to be inspirational if nothing else. joy.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't understand one thing how Low Lord Rama became the god of Hindus even if he throw his wife Sita out of the house after hearing the words of a washer man. He gave up his wife for the sake of his own reputation. Do you think that Rama's deed was right?

Even gods sometimes behave like mortals for that was the avatara in which Ram had come on earth. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.