Is big battery more efficient?  Is it dangerous to talk while phone battery is charged? Is charging whole night dangerous? These and some other myths about smart phones are explained: 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/slideshow/7-biggest-smartphone-myths-busted/7-biggest-technology-smartphone-myths-busted/itslideshow/50811638.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A very good link. Higher Megapixel count does not translate into better image quality. More Megapixels will help, if you want to print the images, you take on large sized Sheets.

All other myths about Smartphones are busted.

yeah many of us believe that charging the battery overnight can create in battery damaging but it is not true. today every smart phone contain a smart battery which helps the battery in living a long life 

bhuyali saroj

And who knows the next post comes to tell you that all the fact provided were falls and the new facts are as following>>>>>>>>

There is nothing final in this fast moving world so wait before you say something for sure

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

And who knows the next post comes to tell you that all the fact provided were falls and the new facts are as following>>>>>>>>

There is nothing final in this fast moving world so wait before you say something for sure. 

We need be cautious whatever the opinion received. There is no need to charge whole night even if this is not dangerous. There is nothing final. This is true. But those familiar with technical details and experts can guide well. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

There is nothing final in this fast moving world so wait before you say something for sure. 

We need be cautious whatever the opinion received. There is no need to charge whole night even if this is not dangerous. There is nothing final. This is true. But those familiar with technical details and experts can guide well. 

Cellphone Industry changes so swiftly that Today's in thing will become obsolete  and useless tomorrow. A consumer should stick to one Smartphone that serves his purpose.

The rapid speed with which smartphones are getting upgraded keep attracting existing customers. Sticking to one smartphone is not dicey thing to do.

I normally charge my phone when it needs to be and not for more than an hour r two since I am constantly on the move and I never charge it at night nor o I keep it very close to where I sleep , at a safe distance but able to reach it in times of emergency ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even though whole night charging of phone does not cause any problem, I think it really doesn't make sense to keep your phone charging for whole night  - 8 hours. That's too much. I usually charge my phone 2-3 hours everyday or sometimes every other day, the battery lasts longer as well. I have noticed that if we keep our phone charged for whole night over the time (usually within a year) your phone battery starts discharging soon. I think this is a side effects of charging the phone frequently or for longer time than required. 

Bajirao wrote:

Even though whole night charging of phone does not cause any problem, I think it really doesn't make sense to keep your phone charging for whole night  - 8 hours. That's too much. I usually charge my phone 2-3 hours everyday or sometimes every other day, the battery lasts longer as well. I have noticed that if we keep our phone charged for whole night over the time (usually within a year) your phone battery starts discharging soon. I think this is a side effects of charging the phone frequently or for longer time than required. 

That's what I have been told too..Recently there was a case of a lady getting electrocuted while speaking on her phone which was being charged at he same time. I guess this is one practice that we need to avoid at all costs because this is not the first time it has happened either.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manufacturers of the Smartphones have been warning the users not to use the phone during Charging. It's not enough to use a latest gadget. It is equally important to know about the hazards linked with the Gadget.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.