Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Manufacturers of the Smartphones have been warning the users not to use the phone during Charging. It's not enough to use a latest gadget. It is equally important to know about the hazards linked with the Gadget.

thanks for the vital information sir, because i use phone too much while charging i have never faced any problem, sir can you elaborate something more in this case, i mean why it is dangerous to run phone while charging 

bhuyali saroj

I am not suing mobile phone. so I don't know about it. But I know one thing person who have smart phone is addict of using it. it is not good for health.

Same thing with me. I have difficulty in hearing especially through phones and mobiles. But my wife uses a mobile with simple features. I too heard that addiction to cell phones is not good for health.

But we are addicted to it and we cannot deny that the person who is using the phone is not addicted 

bhuyali saroj

Though your response is not clear, I can say that a Smartphone addict doesn't know that he is an addict. Right from the morning, while talking, eating, crossing the road The Smartphone can be seen in the user's hand.

rambabu wrote:

Same thing with me. I have difficulty in hearing especially through phones and mobiles. But my wife uses a mobile with simple features. I too heard that addiction to cell phones is not good for health.

If you realizing that you have hearing problem than control on use of mobile. Some person keeps their mobile with him while sleeping. Indeed radition of mobile may be cause of sleeplessness or sound sleep problem.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If you realizing that you have hearing problem than control on use of mobile. Some person keeps their mobile with him while sleeping. Indeed radition of mobile may be cause of sleeplessness or sound sleep problem.

I think people with ear problems should use the speakers while talking over the phone,as it would less likely emit the radiation directly to the ear and thus less damage to the ears
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I think people with ear problems should use the speakers while talking over the phone,as it would less likely emit the radiation directly to the ear and thus less damage to the ears
I tried all the ways. The problem arises when I use a mobile. Landline phones are no problem for me. I use Landline mostly.

When a smartphone is being charged and used at the same time, it gets overheated and due to this the battery can explode resulting in very severe injuries.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Rajinder Soni wrote:

When a smartphone is being charged and used at the same time, it gets overheated and due to this the battery can explode resulting in very severe injuries.

It is also a fact that some of those that exploded came from China, probably the use and throw variety for which they are famous. However, e have to take care while using any electronic gadget ..

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/smartphone-explosions-cases-causes/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.