Testing of fetus

Category: Daily Dose 5 years ago

Union minister Menka Gandhi said that embryos should examine mandatory. Some are favor it some oppose it.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=913651&boxid=233047594&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=02/03/2016&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=image

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    Women and child development minister, Maneka Gandhi her proposal  for mandatory tracking of the sex of the Fetus was denied

    http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/02/02/maneka-gandhi-sex-determination_n_9137998.html?utm_hp_ref=india

     

     


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Women and child development minister, Maneka Gandhi her proposal  for mandatory tracking of the sex of the Fetus was denied

    http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/02/02/maneka-gandhi-sex-determination_n_9137998.html?utm_hp_ref=india

    yes this proposal was denied but what is personal views about it. It is matter of saving female babies.

     

     

     


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    We seep transparency everywhere. So Menaka gandhi's suggestion for transparency in child birth is also okay. I agree with her. The compulsory sex determination will save girl child. Now the sex determination is secretly done by the parents who seek abortion of female fetus. The transparent compulsory sex determination by government will ensure that female fetus is not aborted. 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Women and child development minister, Maneka Gandhi her proposal  for mandatory tracking of the sex of the Fetus was denied

    http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/02/02/maneka-gandhi-sex-determination_n_9137998.html?utm_hp_ref=india

    yes this proposal was denied but what is personal views about it. It is matter of saving female babies.

    My view on this is, tracking of sex of the Fetus is needed as it helps in encouraging the Female Child development, which is now is conspicuously absent.

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    The girl child in many Indian communities is unfortunately a unwelcome child esp in North and West India.


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

    We seep transparency everywhere. So Menaka gandhi's suggestion for transparency in child birth is also okay. I agree with her. The compulsory sex determination will save girl child. Now the sex determination is secretly done by the parents who seek abortion of female fetus. The transparent compulsory sex determination by government will ensure that female fetus is not aborted. 

    I am agree with you. It is not fair to reject this proposal from begining. It is right tracking of every female fetus is very hard job, but government must by try it in some selected area only for trail.

     


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    I am sure Maneka Gandhi came up with an earnest suggestion after having discussed and got the opinion of many experts  and personally I too feel that it would make things far more transparent. I guess this is only the beginning, something may come out of it in the future 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    The girl child in many Indian communities is unfortunately a unwelcome child esp in North and West India.

    You are right. The belief that a Girl is a burden and a liability for the parents is prevalent all over India. In these conditions, Maneka Gandhi's move is laudable.

     


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    But it has been vigorously opposed and she was forced to issue retractory statement. The status quo persons are the real problem in India.


  • Re: Testing of fetus

    by » 5 years ago


    Abortion is still happening in India even if the determination of the sex of the fetus is prohibited in India. But this facility is possible in all developed countries. I don't think that prohibition of the sex of the fetus can reduce the rate of abortions in India. I cannot see any mistake in that.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.