Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The very intention  Maneka Gandhi was to stop these abortions, especially in the case of Girl child. I know there are some objections. But I'm sure Maneka Gandhi would be successful in this regard.

She has dropped the idea, so you also please drop it.

usha manohar wrote:

I am sure Maneka Gandhi came up with an earnest suggestion after having discussed and got the opinion of many experts  and personally I too feel that it would make things far more transparent. I guess this is only the beginning, something may come out of it in the future 

Many persons are in its favor but we know that it tradition of Indian politics, oppose for politics.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure Maneka Gandhi came up with an earnest suggestion after having discussed and got the opinion of many experts  and personally I too feel that it would make things far more transparent. I guess this is only the beginning, something may come out of it in the future 

Many persons are in its favor but we know that it tradition of Indian politics, oppose for politics.

The problem is that it is being done illegally by many private nursing homes and couple getting abortions too , which could be stopped by legalising the procedure and making it mandatory ! I am sure it was struck down with nothing but vote bank ( men) in mind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

She has dropped the idea, so you also please drop it.

Thank you for your unsolicited Advise. I know what to do.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.