Allowing women equal opportunity in matters like entering temple or Durgah is a matter in the domain of religious practice. Is this women empowerment?  

http://tehelkahindi.com/why-entry-of-women-to-a-temple-or-dargah-is-more-important-than-securing-equal-rights-for-their-betterment-asks-sheeba-aslam-fehmi/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

According to Hindu religion, there are some restriction to Hindu women to entering into temple. Actually, these kind of religious customs are violating the constitutional rights of women. No temple or the governing body has the right to ban women from entering into temple. Women may or may not want to go to temple, that is her personal right. 

For a change why don't we reverse the roles. Women enter everywhere and restrict men from entering where women are restricted today. Let us see how men react to this segregation.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

The thread is about Al India Muslim Personal law Board. The issue pertains to How  Indian Muslim women are subjected to injustice.

How does it alter my comment in my earlier post. Women of all religions are subjected to restrictions one way or the other.

All religions are imposing some restrictions upon women. But the restrictions are too much among Muslims ladies. Men are stronger than women. Physically and mentally, women are weak. According to religious view, women should be always under the control of men. It may be the Psychology behind such restrictions. 

@ Vijay

Very much matters. The thread posted by Gulshan ji contains About the Views expressed by Sheeba Aslam Fehmi one of the Islamic Feminists in India..Let's not mix up.

There is no attempt to mix up. Women of all religions are in need of empowerment. Please get going with your views rather than technicalities.

Any how, I personally don't have any objection. I was talking about the content of the thread and the link given by the thread poster.

Are women in need of empowerment or not is the question which is not finding your comment.

When one speaks about equality it means equality in all spheres including religion and other rights and betterment go hand in hand. One cannot have equality without having the right to go where one wants be it temple or Dargah .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.