Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What happened in Uttarakand was a man made disaster which could have been easily avoided if the greedy politicians had the sense to listen to the experts who had cautioned them against building on the banks and close to it because the river is bound to flood when there is heavy rain or snow burst ! 

It is right that world is much advance in thechnical development but on other hand we are mercilessly exploited nature. Nature will recover it form us with interest.

Just look at this way, we have the know how and the technology to know that where we have gone wrong and where we have been exploiting nature, which means there is also a chance to correct ...Nature is all powerful , but human beings with their intelligence have learnt to live with nature to a great extent , however excesses are bound to happen in some cases and have happened , no doubt about that ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

What happened in Uttarakand was a man made disaster which could have been easily avoided if the greedy politicians had the sense to listen to the experts who had cautioned them against building on the banks and close to it because the river is bound to flood when there is heavy rain or snow burst ! 

It is right that world is much advance in thechnical development but on other hand we are mercilessly exploited nature. Nature will recover it form us with interest.

We know what is taken from the Nature by the humans should be given back to the nature. Otherwise the infuriated  Nature  wreaks vengeance through cyclones, earth quakes and Tsunamis.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was always of the opinion that reservation should only be on the basis of economic backwardness but now I am against it too. The reason why I am even against the economic reservation is because the rich people turn every table in their favour. In Delhi schools there is a reservation for economically backward section (EWS) but in 2015 a scam got reported regarding it. Heads of some schools are named as accused of taking9 huge donations from wealthy class and in place of children of weaker section, the children of wealthy got enrolled in school. Now. the case is going on. So, what's the use of having reservation for the poor when the rich take an advantage of it?      

These all good service for the poor automatically turns in favour of richer. 

Rich and influential always take the advantage of the system.

That's the reason I feel that neither the reservation criteria nor the execution of this system are honest attempt so it should be completely abolished. The system is misused by the rich  and there are many who are wealthy but taking the benefit of reservation just because of he/she comes from a particular class. This is a farcical way of taking the advantage of a wrong policy and the general middle class section becomes the main victim of this situation. This is the reason the youths from general middle class try to go abroad to shape their lives.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I was always of the opinion that reservation should only be on the basis of economic backwardness but now I am against it too. The reason why I am even against the economic reservation is because the rich people turn every table in their favour. In Delhi schools there is a reservation for economically backward section (EWS) but in 2015 a scam got reported regarding it. Heads of some schools are named as accused of taking9 huge donations from wealthy class and in place of children of weaker section, the children of wealthy got enrolled in school. Now. the case is going on. So, what's the use of having reservation for the poor when the rich take an advantage of it?      

These all good service for the poor automatically turns in favour of richer. 

Rich and influential always take the advantage of the system.

That's the reason I feel that neither the reservation criteria nor the execution of this system are honest attempt so it should be completely abolished. The system is misused by the rich  and there are many who are wealthy but taking the benefit of reservation just because of he/she comes from a particular class. This is a farcical way of taking the advantage of a wrong policy and the general middle class section becomes the main victim of this situation. This is the reason the youths from general middle class try to go abroad to shape their lives.    

If the caste system is abolished there is nothing like it. I too am for scrapping for the caste system.

The fact is that many may feel that caste reservation must be abolished, but men who hold the reins of power will never do it, so what is the solution?

MG Singh wrote:

The fact is that many may feel that caste reservation must be abolished, but men who hold the reins of power will never do it, so what is the solution?

There is no solution. But the evils are innumerable. Now you know well what's going on  in Haryana, where Jats are agitating for reservation. And this is not the end but beginning. Country will be split in to pieces.  If someone feels that caste system must be abolished that's a wishful thinking. But as you said the one who is holding the reins also cannot do anything in this regard. I don't know if he is unwilling due to helplessness or willingly allowing the age old caste system for his own benefit.

At the moment religious polarization is the name of the game. After its success caste based polarization will be carried out. All these are generally done during Chai pe charcha.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.