Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

More shameful is that our politician have started their political visit to JNU to get their vote bank pleased.  

http://www.comparenshop.in

vijay wrote:

No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.

The two cases are different. An antiwar protest like anti Vietnam war is not the same thing like lionising a terrorist like Afzal Guru or Bin Laden

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.

The two cases are different. An antiwar protest like anti Vietnam war is not the same thing like lionising a terrorist like Afzal Guru or Bin Laden

Marking the death anniversary of Afzal Guru, the Parliament attack convict in the campus of JNU had the backing of Jamaat -Ud- Dawah chief Hafeez Saeed JuD. JuD is the Philanthropy arm of terrorist outfit of Lashkar -e-Taiba.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/jnus-afzal-guru-event-had-support-from-let-chief-hafiz-saeed-rajnath-singh/article8237355.ece

People say that JNU is dominated by communists so such an allegation seems to be quite contradictory that's why let's wait for the final investigation report.

shampasaid

Whatever may be reason, Glorifying Afzal Guru, the Parliament attack convict in the campus of JNU  should not be tolerated. Home minister Rajnath Singh said behind the JNU incident LeT's hand is there.

rambabu wrote:

Whatever may be reason, Glorifying Afzal Guru, the Parliament attack convict in the campus of JNU  should not be tolerated. Home minister Rajnath Singh said behind the JNU incident LeT's hand is there.

I agree, but I wonder what action can be taken as our laws are so lax and the will to enforce these lax laws is just not there.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree, but I wonder what action can be taken as our laws are so lax and the will to enforce these lax laws is just not there.

In the absence of strict enforcement of the law, these anti National activities will be going on under our  very nose. Anyhow let's see what strict action ,our Home Minister is going to take.

The real story is yet to come out. Those who raised anti India slogans were surely knowing what they are doing and dared to do it in a campus full of students and they were not even touched by others. In any normal student campus such anti national persons would have been severely dealt by students themselves.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

India is not country in which some one punished within 2 or 3 days. Country have proper system of enquiry and investigation. No one can raise finger on impartiality of Indian courts.

Very true.In this context , Rajnath Singh, Home Minister, asserted that no body can go scot-free if anti national statements are raised. Home Minister already instructed Delhi Police Commissioner to enquire. Until the final report arrives, let's all wait.

President of JLN is primarly responsible for it he called meating without permission of university admn. Meeting was arranged in open not behind the door, all thing will proved in coming days.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

In the absence of strict enforcement of the law, these anti National activities will be going on under our  very nose. Anyhow let's see what strict action ,our Home Minister is going to take.

Now time is came when some strict law should be made by Parliament to control and punshied these anti nation elements.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.