Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

By grace of god you do not have these powers otherwise you would be the Chief Whip of the country. You can use your freedom of expression to the hilt but if Prashant does it he should be whipped/ Great but flawed logic.

Now the accused in the sedition case is on bail for six months. Meanwhile the Delhi administration has given clean chit to him as most of the evidences in shape of videos have been found fake in Hyderabad forensic laboratory. It is also revealed that the mastermind behind such fake video is Shilpa Tiwari close associate of union HRD minister. I wonder who needs be flogged.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No one needs to be flogged only accomodation of each other's views without paring judgements needs to be re-established. Self certifications need to be stopped. 

Kanhaiya is barely out on bail and still has a long way to go before he is proven innocent although AAP has given him a clean chit as expected since they would go to any length to defame the center, so their verdict hardly matters to the nation...But Kanhaiya is already showing his political colors - red in his case since he is apparently going to canvass for Left party in the coming WB elections ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Everyone who is seeing his position going down in politics is supporting Kanahiya. He's been invited by mamata Banerjee to campaign against BJP in WB's coming election. Everyone is out praising him. I think now he will be star campaigner in all forthcoming elections. A possible threat for crown prince as he will lose his ground if opposition decided to fight under Kanhaiya's leadership. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Everyone who is seeing his position going down in politics is supporting Kanahiya. He's been invited by mamata Banerjee to campaign against BJP in WB's coming election. Everyone is out praising him. I think now he will be star campaigner in all forthcoming elections. A possible threat for crown prince as he will lose his ground if opposition decided to fight under Kanhaiya's leadership. 

Although I feel that Kanhaiya is a victim of bad publicity and false case based on doctored video, I am surprised at the wide coverage given to him. I hope ultimately he will be proved innocent. 

So Kanhaiya is out with his agenda and political ambition and is being feted by the media as the flaming revolutionary,the whizkid on the blocks to set the Indian political firmament afire! He wants azadi from BJP government,how? He has countless predecessors before him - Anna,Kejriwal et al! Look what they are today! I read that leftists in WB are delirious in joy to captalize Kanhaiya as their poll mascot in the forthcoming elections conveniently forgetting their horrible record of malgovernance lasting long 34 dark years.They ravaged industry,education,health and everything and all that a civil and civilized society stands for.Poor Kanhaiya! He will be coming and expected to defend these leftist hooligans,anarchists and lumpens in his campaign! 

suni51 wrote:

Exactly. Nincompoops who are scared of humiliating defeat are supporting Kanaiya Kunmar . He says he wants freedom from BJP. As Chinmoy aptly said, see the fate of those who  prattled earlier that they wanted freedom from BJP. Kanaihya Kumar too will meet the same fate and will be swept away by the Modi wave.

vijay wrote:

No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.

Example of US students agitation against Vietnam war is not a relevant example here, for your information it was the America that had launched a long, destructive war against the tiny country of Vietnam, which the US students who, tried and disgusted of losing their brothers, fathers and those who did come back alive were mental wrecks, thanks to Agent Orange, that they no longer related with their families. What is happening at JNU is that the students are supporting a country which has been thirsting for our blood right from its formation. So do not compare the two events, understand the difference between them first.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let us not envy the publicity that Kanhaiya gets. This is the wrong done to him and the way he came out that makes him a hero. In the ordinary course, he would have just raised some slogans, ultimately tired, got his Ph. D and lost in the crowd teaching in some university. The credit of the unprecedented publicity really goes to those who made doctored videos, got him arrested and ultimately exposed.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/stop-envying-kanhaiya-kumar-at-no-point-did-he-ask-us-to-turn-him-into-a-hero-2658170.html

The entire country seems to be under a spell of Kanahaiya's hypnotic speech as if we are new to issues he raised. May be the arrival of a leader greater than Ambedkar! How does he propose to go about ending poverty and casteism? Is he ready to abolish caste-based reservation? Is he ready to distance himself from the motley group of leftists who not-too-distant past ruled WB and a minister of the left government was poking fun at the famished people of the village Amrasol who were forced to eat worms to douse the fire of the belly! JNU is not India nor India is Indis.Much is being made about its so-called status as

a center of excellence.That is amusing.The truth is the standards of academics have been going down in our country if one cares to look at our global standing.Calcutta university and Presidency college look like ghosts of their glorious past.The leftists presided over their liquidation.About the contribution of these premier institutions to nation building,the less said the better! Even a tiny country like Finland had Nokia,South Korea has Samsung,Hundai and others ruling the world and we have none! The reason is not too far to seek! 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.