Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

Already certain channels are demonstrating that the vedeo of Kanhaiya showing him shout slogans is a morphed one and fake. In fact BJP spokesman stated that the channels are fighting a TRP war and involving politicians in it. I maintain the real truth has still to come out. Many will have to take back or eat their words. Let us wait and see.  Now lashings are being proposed because they are done in Singapore.

The plain facts are evident. No body raising anti national slogans has been arrested so far. Only one innocent student has been arrested and also manhandled in court.  They are repeatedly mentioning a video with slogans- "insha allah- leke rahen ge azadi' etc. It is apparent that any leftist would not be raising such slogans. The left will say neither 'insha allah'  nor 'jai Shri Ram'.  This alone suffices to show how false the saffron block is spreading rumors and falsehood. Even the Muslim student said to be mastermind belongs to some communist group, is self proclaimed atheist for which his father does not like him. He is not a Kashmir's  either.  He also son't chant 'Insha allah'.  

Here one can easily surmise who is behind the entire episode which started as a university event and how the 'Hand took over and the left and the communal party together started their own tirade, with the one and only intent of destabilising and defaming the Modi government, which hey have been doing at the slightest given chance. This was a god sent opportunity to them.I see it here happening in our campus, th youth who can easily be manipulated hardly know what is going on and are being totally manipulated by the state ruling party and its hired goons who are having free run into all college campus destabilising and organising strikes etc ...The real anti nationals are these parties who need to be kicked out ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi govt is not so weak to be destabilized by such events. The desire to control by rightist elements is making them target for backlash by leftist elements. In the process logic and reasoning have gone for a temporary toss. Emotional outbursts are not the answer.

Well my thinking is that the student should focus on their studies rather than doing all this. and if they want to do all this then there are other ways of doing that because they are students and this kind of behaviour is not meant for the students 

bhuyali saroj

Students are from where future politicians also emerge.

Babu saroj wrote:

Well my thinking is that the student should focus on their studies rather than doing all this. and if they want to do all this then there are other ways of doing that because they are students and this kind of behaviour is not meant for the students 

Students are the future of a country and so they need to voice their opinion. Yes, what is required is a right mentor who can guide them on the path that leads to a better country. Student politics is not new but they should not be misguided. Even the students played important role in our Freedom Struggle. A link for you:

http://www.merinews.com/article/role-of-students-in-the-indian-independence-movement/15908767.shtml

shampasaid

College campuses are hunting ground for politicians since they are able to manipulate young minds to their advantage and get large chunk of votes. This happens all the time and as long as it is a healthy competetion between parties I guess one can take it in ones stride but when anti national elements come in like it is happening in JNU and other universities and politicians actively encourage it, there is need to worry and try to curb this tendency right at the beginning !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Students are the future of a country and so they need to voice their opinion. Yes, what is required is a right mentor who can guide them on the path that leads to a better country. Student politics is not new but they should not be misguided. Even the students played important role in our Freedom Struggle. A link for you:

http://www.merinews.com/article/role-of-students-in-the-indian-independence-movement/15908767.shtml

Student politics is OK, but involvement of political parties in collage politics is not acceptable.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Student politics is OK, but involvement of political parties in collage politics is not acceptable.

Yes and this has to be understood by the different political leaders. They must not engage the young minds for their selfish motive and ruin the lives of these students. In the larger context the country will be at a huge loss when such young minds take a wrong path. 

shampasaid

Let us not sit in judgement as to the exact nature of Kanhaia Kumar's wrong as the matter is sub judice . Art. 19(2) of our Constitution does confer on us freedom of speech but it is not an absolute one. I don't know in what context Samuel Johnson made the observation that patriotism is the last..... But of all nobler,sublime sentiments love and loyalty for one's country,bring the very best in us. Our freedom-fighters made supreme sacrifices. Our jawans have been bravely fighting enemies both within and outside in the full knowledge that they may be brutally beheaded and their bodies sadistically thrown across the border. Knowing well their lives may be snuffed out any moment by dastardly acts of external enemies or insurgents of our country leaving behind them their young widows and little ones! The other day Jadavpur University students came out openly with placards supporting secession of just not J&K but also Nagaland and Manipur raising provocative slogans. Who will save this country? Rahul Gandhi,perhaps!!!
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

that's only i was saying that they are students and they are educated so why they are doing all these there are many other ways also to get justice. i mean to say that this is not the proper way for a student to do all these, this doesn't set a good example.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.