Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The students were instigated by political parties and hired goons of vested interests.

The students were instigated by political parties and hired goons of vested interests.

the students should use there mind that political parties are using them 

bhuyali saroj

It is easy for the political parties to influence Young minds. Hence, Politicians and political parties use youngsters to achieve their selfish ends.

Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Well my thinking is that the student should focus on their studies rather than doing all this. and if they want to do all this then there are other ways of doing that because they are students and this kind of behaviour is not meant for the students 

Students are the future of a country and so they need to voice their opinion. Yes, what is required is a right mentor who can guide them on the path that leads to a better country. Student politics is not new but they should not be misguided. Even the students played important role in our Freedom Struggle. A link for you:

http://www.merinews.com/article/role-of-students-in-the-indian-independence-movement/15908767.shtml

that's only i was saying that they are students and they are educated so why they are doing all these there are many other ways also to get justice. i mean to say that this is not the proper way for a student to do all these, this doesn't set a good example.

The problem is that most of the students fail to keep themselves away from college politics because the political parties usually in some or the other way drag them into it. Some students smartly avoid it but some definitely get trapped and that's where the problem is.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Well my thinking is that the student should focus on their studies rather than doing all this. and if they want to do all this then there are other ways of doing that because they are students and this kind of behaviour is not meant for the students 

Students are the future of a country and so they need to voice their opinion. Yes, what is required is a right mentor who can guide them on the path that leads to a better country. Student politics is not new but they should not be misguided. Even the students played important role in our Freedom Struggle. A link for you:

http://www.merinews.com/article/role-of-students-in-the-indian-independence-movement/15908767.shtml

that's only i was saying that they are students and they are educated so why they are doing all these there are many other ways also to get justice. i mean to say that this is not the proper way for a student to do all these, this doesn't set a good example.

The problem is that most of the students fail to keep themselves away from college politics because the political parties usually in some or the other way drag them into it. Some students smartly avoid it but some definitely get trapped and that's where the problem is.

No politician drags a student in to politics, unless the student is willing. Politicians need not be blamed.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Student politics is OK, but involvement of political parties in collage politics is not acceptable.

Yes and this has to be understood by the different political leaders. They must not engage the young minds for their selfish motive and ruin the lives of these students. In the larger context the country will be at a huge loss when such young minds take a wrong path.

President of JLNU is member of CPI, just think who is supporting him, Communists are always anti Hindu as well India.  

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

No politician drags a student in to politics, unless the student is willing. Politicians need not be blamed.

it is not right that most of students like collage politics, only who wants to join politics as profession involve in collage politics.

It is right that directly politicians don't drag students in politics, but their representive in collage done this work.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

it is not right that most of students like collage politics, only who wants to join politics as profession involve in collage politics.

It is right that directly politicians don't drag students in politics, but their representive in collage done this work.

It seems @rambabu thought I meant to say that the popular politicians go to the campuses and apply force to drag the students into politics. Every political party has a student's wing and they are very much controlled by their parent body. The student's wing work according to the parent body's instruction and so those students who show a little more interest in politics are usually counselled and motivated. This is a fact.  

shampasaid

Student politics is not wrong. There can be few bad elements and they need to be dealt properly. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.