Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Is this tolerance ! Can anyone in this forum justify that this is tolerance 

bhuyali saroj

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

No activist who opposed US participation in Vietnam war, and there were huge protests, was convicted. How weakness of Hinduism comes out is not clear. The ruling ideology is trying to spread its tentacles in all fields including education institutes and JNU is a prize catch. Foul play cannot be ruled out to malign left wing students. I also agree that anti Indian slogan raisers should be punished but let us not draw biased conclusions till matter is more clear.

India is not country in which some one punished within 2 or 3 days. Country have proper system of enquiry and investigation. No one can raise finger on impartiality of Indian courts.

Indian courts and its judicial system do not have a good record/ many times the Indian judicial system came under scanner. Jayalililata's case is an example.

There is a time and place for everything and students coming out with statements saying we are capable of doing this and also taking sides with bad, criminal elements can never be tolerated! It is because the politicians use them that the student community has begun to think that they can manipulate the government by going on strikes ! It is a totally wrong precedence because they are just mis guided missiles fired by the politicians who harm the fabric of the society and before they come to their senses they would have done a lot of damage ! I feel the government is doing the right thing in curbing these elements, who are just tools used by the opposition parties to vent out their own frustrations..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The whole incident reminds me of the bollywood movie Maachis where an innocent youth was picked up by the police. It actually happens and for the police the soft target is the innocent young minds and ultimately their lives get thrashed. If we go by the media report then we are now very sure about one fact that the JNU student's union President got falsely implicated. This is not a fair handling of a situation.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The whole incident reminds me of the bollywood movie Maachis where an innocent youth was picked up by the police. It actually happens and for the police the soft target is the innocent young minds and ultimately their lives get thrashed. If we go by the media report then we are now very sure about one fact that the JNU student's union President got falsely implicated. This is not a fair handling of a situation.  

Now this case is in court, SC refused for bail of president of JNU. It is job of court declare some one innocent or guilty. What you write here may be right but why president called meeting in university campus without permission of Adm.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Now this case is in court, SC refused for bail of president of JNU. It is job of court declare some one innocent or guilty. What you write here may be right but why president called meeting in university campus without permission of Adm.

SC did not refuse the bail but it said that he must file the bail petition in HC first and that's why it did not hear the case. I know it is in the court but, do you think we should not have any voice about any case which is in court? We can easily discuss issues among ourselves. Next is if anyone called a meeting without permission means he/she is anti-nationalists, isn't it too much?  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

SC did not refuse the bail but it said that he must file the bail petition in HC first and that's why it did not hear the case. I know it is in the court but, do you think we should not have any voice about any case which is in court? We can easily discuss issues among ourselves. Next is if anyone called a meeting without permission means he/she is anti-nationalists, isn't it too much?

Don't forgot agenda of meeting. Afzal guru! It is opinion that one should not be allowed to favor a person who is punished by court. 

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Don't forgot agenda of meeting. Afzal guru! It is opinion that one should not be allowed to favor a person who is punished by court. 

The very purpose of the meeting was to protest against the hanging of Afzal Guru.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The very purpose of the meeting was to protest against the hanging of Afzal Guru.

He is not yet punished by the court so I think everyone has the right to opine. Secondly, you must not forget that even The Delhi Police Commissioner has stated that if the accused student make a bail plea then the police department will not oppose it. I think this whole episode is quite deep rooted so we from outside should not judge on the basis of what we are made to see. I always feel that we come up with judgement very easily when the accused is not our own but that's not fair when we know that in many ways students do get trapped. So, let's pray that if the accused is really responsible for all kind of negative protests then he should not be spared but if otherwise then his life should not be shunted as it is being done now. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

He is not yet punished by the court so I think everyone has the right to opine. Secondly, you must not forget that even The Delhi Police Commissioner has stated that if the accused student make a bail plea then the police department will not oppose it. I think this whole episode is quite deep rooted so we from outside should not judge on the basis of what we are made to see. I always feel that we come up with judgement very easily when the accused is not our own but that's not fair when we know that in many ways students do get trapped. So, let's pray that if the accused is really responsible for all kind of negative protests then he should not be spared but if otherwise then his life should not be shunted as it is being done now. 

I'm amazed seeing those who still think that innocents are framed by the Administration of the university and the central Government. What happened in JNU and aftermath is a clear cut case of Treason.

Culprits must be punished.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.