Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The whole incident reminds me of the bollywood movie Maachis where an innocent youth was picked up by the police. It actually happens and for the police the soft target is the innocent young minds and ultimately their lives get thrashed. If we go by the media report then we are now very sure about one fact that the JNU student's union President got falsely implicated. This is not a fair handling of a situation.  

Now this case is in court, SC refused for bail of president of JNU. It is job of court declare some one innocent or guilty. What you write here may be right but why president called meeting in university campus without permission of Adm.

SC did not refuse the bail but it said that he must file the bail petition in HC first and that's why it did not hear the case. I know it is in the court but, do you think we should not have any voice about any case which is in court? We can easily discuss issues among ourselves. Next is if anyone called a meeting without permission means he/she is anti-nationalists, isn't it too much?

Don't forgot agenda of meeting. Afzal guru! It is opinion that one should not be allowed to favor a person who is punished by court. 

The very purpose of the meeting was to protest against the hanging of Afzal Guru.

He is not yet punished by the court so I think everyone has the right to opine. Secondly, you must not forget that even The Delhi Police Commissioner has stated that if the accused student make a bail plea then the police department will not oppose it. I think this whole episode is quite deep rooted so we from outside should not judge on the basis of what we are made to see. I always feel that we come up with judgement very easily when the accused is not our own but that's not fair when we know that in many ways students do get trapped. So, let's pray that if the accused is really responsible for all kind of negative protests then he should not be spared but if otherwise then his life should not be shunted as it is being done now. 

I'm amazed seeing those who still think that innocents are framed by the Administration of the university and the central Government. What happened in JNU and aftermath is a clear cut case of Treason.

Culprits must be punished.

Don't assume and come to a conclusion. None in this thread has accused the administration of JNU and the Central Government. For God's sake don't try to cut everyone's opinion because all are free to opine. You are free to speak your mind but don't comment accusingly.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

The whole incident reminds me of the bollywood movie Maachis where an innocent youth was picked up by the police. It actually happens and for the police the soft target is the innocent young minds and ultimately their lives get thrashed. If we go by the media report then we are now very sure about one fact that the JNU student's union President got falsely implicated. This is not a fair handling of a situation.  

Now this case is in court, SC refused for bail of president of JNU. It is job of court declare some one innocent or guilty. What you write here may be right but why president called meeting in university campus without permission of Adm.

SC did not refuse the bail but it said that he must file the bail petition in HC first and that's why it did not hear the case. I know it is in the court but, do you think we should not have any voice about any case which is in court? We can easily discuss issues among ourselves. Next is if anyone called a meeting without permission means he/she is anti-nationalists, isn't it too much?

Don't forgot agenda of meeting. Afzal guru! It is opinion that one should not be allowed to favor a person who is punished by court. 

The very purpose of the meeting was to protest against the hanging of Afzal Guru.

He is not yet punished by the court so I think everyone has the right to opine. Secondly, you must not forget that even The Delhi Police Commissioner has stated that if the accused student make a bail plea then the police department will not oppose it. I think this whole episode is quite deep rooted so we from outside should not judge on the basis of what we are made to see. I always feel that we come up with judgement very easily when the accused is not our own but that's not fair when we know that in many ways students do get trapped. So, let's pray that if the accused is really responsible for all kind of negative protests then he should not be spared but if otherwise then his life should not be shunted as it is being done now. 

I'm amazed seeing those who still think that innocents are framed by the Administration of the university and the central Government. What happened in JNU and aftermath is a clear cut case of Treason.

Don't assume and come to a conclusion. None in this thread has accused the administration of JNU and the Central Government. For God's sake don't try to cut everyone's opinion because all are free to opine. You are free to speak your mind but don't comment accusingly.

Did I point out specifically you ? Are you the only one who expressed such views ? What I said is my OWN opinion.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Did I point out specifically you ? Are you the only one who expressed such views ? What I said is my OWN opinion.

It is not about accusing anyone else or me but the point of discussion remains healthy when we try to see through what others are stating. We are bound to differ but when our opinion is written in a balanced way then only discussion becomes interesting and not authoritative. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It is not about accusing anyone else or me but the point of discussion remains healthy when we try to see through what others are stating. We are bound to differ but when our opinion is written in a balanced way then only discussion becomes interesting and not authoritative.

If you have seen authority in my comment, its unfortunate. What all I know is that I expressed in a simple and clear way in a general point of view.

There are people in our country who feel strongly about certain issues which go against popular sentiment. Afzal Guru's trial and hanging happens to be one of them. Because there is freedom of speech, they express themselves. Having exercised their right  now others are condemning them. Till then it is OK. However when police is involved and government takes sides on hearsay the balance gets upset.  Now to justify they will fabricate and use coercive methods to prove they are right. Matter is not simple as is made out. 

Yes matter is not so simple. Because as you said  government takes sides on hearsay. now it has to be seen who is acting on Hearsay, Government or sympathizers.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am agree with you that it is early to say some thing final about this case. here we are not giving and judgement it is only gossip and it is based on information which we are receiving from different means. Why Delhi police commission said we will not oppose on bail, it is their internal matter.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Reading your comments reminds me  of old times when Hindus always  justified all illogical things. So sad and one can see how even now the Hindus will lose. The reason is clear.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Reading your comments reminds me  of old times when Hindus always  justified all illogical things. So sad and one can see how even now the Hindus will lose. The reason is clear.

I am not here to justify your thinking so it's up to you to reach to a conclusion. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am not here to justify your thinking so it's up to you to reach to a conclusion. 

Members are free to express their respective opinions on this platform.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.