Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

This is a normal human trait. Men want to be desired by women

It is one way traffic, it is not necessary that women desired.

usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The body structure of women always attract men towards her. God creates people as male and female for attracting each other. It is a natural phenomenon. Nothing wrong in that. But do not misuse this opportunity. Men have the tendency to misuse women if circumstances are fit for them because sexual feelings in men are higher than women. Women always should be careful in their dressings. 

What exactly does careful mean ? Dis all the rapists who raped toddlers and babies d so because they were not dressed " Carefully' ? I think it is precisely this mindset and attitude  by both women and men , especially women that breeds such an attitude among men !

I completely agree with you. This chauvinist male concept of  "carefully dressing" needs to be thrown in the Arabian Sea 

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The body structure of women always attract men towards her. God creates people as male and female for attracting each other. It is a natural phenomenon. Nothing wrong in that. But do not misuse this opportunity. Men have the tendency to misuse women if circumstances are fit for them because sexual feelings in men are higher than women. Women always should be careful in their dressings. 

What exactly does careful mean ? Dis all the rapists who raped toddlers and babies d so because they were not dressed " Carefully' ? I think it is precisely this mindset and attitude  by both women and men , especially women that breeds such an attitude among men !

I completely agree with you. This chauvinist male concept of  "carefully dressing" needs to be thrown in the Arabian Sea 

Well said. Male Chauvinism is the reason behind the atrocities on women in the Society. Even carefully dresses women, or to that matter, children and older women are also subjected to heinous atrocities. Man by nature takes the women for granted.. Even when a woman just looks towards a man, he thinks that the woman is staring with sexual intention.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This is a normal human trait. Men want to be desired by women

It is one way traffic, it is not necessary that women desired.

its all about the human being thinking, the man makes the perception in his mind and that can create a lot of problems 

bhuyali saroj

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Mutual attraction is a very natural trait among human beings , it is oonly when it goes to abnormal limits that the problem arises or else one has to accept and move on..

Yes, in that case it becomes infatuation.  But god created man and woman for each other and that is the bottom line

Women and men are complementary of each other. Infatuation is right but there should not be ill will.

usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I never say that all reasons behind rape is indecent dressing style of ladies. But this is one of the major reasons behind rape. Men with very poor personality always have the tendency to rape toddlers and babies also even if they are well dressed. They exploit ladies and babies because of their personality disorder. 

Whether you agree or disagree, this is a fact that the ladies who expose sensitive parts of their body make men to be sexually attracted to them. We can avoid much of rape, if ladies can give little care while dressing. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

I never say that all reasons behind rape is indecent dressing style of ladies. But this is one of the major reasons behind rape. Men with very poor personality always have the tendency to rape toddlers and babies also even if they are well dressed. They exploit ladies and babies because of their personality disorder. 

Whether you agree or disagree, this is a fact that the ladies who expose sensitive parts of their body make men to be sexually attracted to them. We can avoid much of rape, if ladies can give little care while dressing.

You are right women little bit care for their dressing, if men saw sensitive parts of women than some hormones released in body and it is cause of sexual attraction. Some one can control on them self and some  one not.  

the only reason might be that the man who is thinking that the women is getting attracted to him because i think that the man knows that he is never gonna get her that's why his mind thinks this 

bhuyali saroj

It is is  due to man's superiority complex that makes him think  that every woman that look towards him is having sexual intention.

Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Ladies cannot keep on pampering some men's weak egos ...If they can get carried away by looking at a woman dressed in revelaing clothes our Sarees are most revealing...Westerns find it so ! So, it basically depends on how a person views it. But I do agree that one should dress according to occasion , one cannot wear revealing clothes to work place and educational institutions , this goes for both men and women !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.