Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The Chief Minister of a state is responsible for everything within the state and the very fact that a CM has the audacity to show off his watch to the journalists as a show piece shows how low the government and his party have fallen to . The same week there were a dozen odd cases of farmers suicide and by now he has stopped thinking or bothering about them and more bothered about enhancing his own looks !!!!! Pathetic ! It does not matter which party one belongs the responsibility is the same for all Chief ministers , more reason to point fingers at them  when they lose all dignity and sensitivity!

http://www.newsx.com/national/20925-rahul-gandhi-condemns-pm-modis-suit-ignores-karnataka-cms-extravagant-watch

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

For inability to pay paltry loans poor farmers commit suicide, because the loaners can harass them or take away their property. But Vijay Mallaya and et el can take thousands of crores of loans from Banks, default and then lead lavish lives and when asked to return loan can say let the law take its course and also escape to a foreign country. Politicians love such characters because they enjoy at their and indirectly at our expense. The farmer suicide is a burden on the nations conscience and thus abuse it so that they are not questioned. 

This is a real tragedy. Now, Vijay Mallaya is an owner of a Caribbean team which is very questionable. The banks have allowed him to move around freely which is very surprising and some Bollywood stars seem to have no conscience at all. Actually, in every way the ordinary and poor people are troubled by such a system.

shampasaid

There are places like Cayman island and Swiss banks who do not ask any questions about your money and that's why they become safe havens for scoundrels like Vijay Mallya and many of our top politicians. As long as they are out of the country they cannot be caught like it happened with so many others in the past..The poor citizens and farmers overcome with conscience because they have not been taught to fight for their rights nor given enough knowledge to know what can be done to overcome a situation like that, commit suicide ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The maximum number of suicide cases are in Karnataka and the CM Siddaramaiah had made some such similar statement , even more insensitive , saying committing suicide had become a habit with farmers in villages and reporting it with relish was a fashion with the media, he had even questioned the media asking them, dont you have anything better to write about, \....No discussion was started about that news was here but of course BJP is news ...Although I am totally against what the BJP minister said about the suicide , it is very insensitive !

Suicide is not solution of problem. I don't know why they are doing. In my state case of farmers suicide is not like other states. Suicide is not habit of farmers but rubbish statements is habit of leaders.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The maximum number of suicide cases are in Karnataka and the CM Siddaramaiah had made some such similar statement , even more insensitive , saying committing suicide had become a habit with farmers in villages and reporting it with relish was a fashion with the media, he had even questioned the media asking them, dont you have anything better to write about, \....No discussion was started about that news was here but of course BJP is news ...Although I am totally against what the BJP minister said about the suicide , it is very insensitive !

Suicide is not solution of problem. I don't know why they are doing. In my state case of farmers suicide is not like other states. Suicide is not habit of farmers but rubbish statements is habit of leaders.

Truly, suicide is not a solution but the poor farmers usually are left with nothing else. The burden of debt is pathetic which frustrates them and they choose the path of suicide. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Truly, suicide is not a solution but the poor farmers usually are left with nothing else. The burden of debt is pathetic which frustrates them and they choose the path of suicide. 

Respective state governments are expected to sell the farmers Seeds at a subsidized price. But sadly, many governments are selling away the seeds to black marketeers so that the respective MLA pockets the commission. Under such conditions, the farmers are forced to go for loans which, he cannot repay.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is fact that farmers are neglected community in India. They are getting fair price of their crops. Benefits of subsidy is going to rice farmers. it is time for farmers to think about zero cost farming.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Respective state governments are expected to sell the farmers Seeds at a subsidized price. But sadly, many governments are selling away the seeds to black marketeers so that the respective MLA pockets the commission. Under such conditions, the farmers are forced to go for loans which, he cannot repay.

Last year agriculture minister of Punjab also pocket commission and duplicate pesticides supplied by manufactures. Crops of cotton destroyed with it. Resultant some farmers commit suicide. Farmers must be think for other means of income like polutry, dairy, and also another crops than traditional.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Last year agriculture minister of Punjab also pocket commission and duplicate pesticides supplied by manufactures. Crops of cotton destroyed with it. Resultant some farmers commit suicide. Farmers must be think for other means of income like polutry, dairy, and also another crops than traditional.

@anil Lack of education is one very important point which never allows the farmers to think beyond agriculture. There are options like poultry and many more but the farmers fail to take the advantage of it only because they do not have a sound educational and financial background.   

shampasaid

Before attempting suicide the farmer should think about their family. Their innocent child and his wife what they did why they have to face all this. It is so pathetic

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.