Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I feel that best way out is to abolish caste based reservations. Instead there should be free and equal education and medical care for all. This may ensure that all get equal and fair opportunities. 

yes it is best one solution of this problem. Poor is poor what may their caste. But who will do it. Our politician know only caste and religion based politics.

Politicians irrespective of the parties, will see that Caste system remains forever.

Yes all are alike, but public don't like to understand that these are making fool them. 

Yes. Public is gullible. And this Gullibility factor is well capitalized by the Greedy politicians for strengthening their Vote Banks

Public is ready to die on one call of politicians but it surprising that after 69 years of freedom public did not understand character of politicians.

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I feel that best way out is to abolish caste based reservations. Instead there should be free and equal education and medical care for all. This may ensure that all get equal and fair opportunities. 

yes it is best one solution of this problem. Poor is poor what may their caste. But who will do it. Our politician know only caste and religion based politics.

Who will bell the cat?STCASTE BASED  reservation won't go away and sadly India is doomed

Today 6 jats are reported killed in Haryana. This is sad and shows how volatile the situation is.. this is the beginning  Just watch what happens in another few years.

anil wrote:

Situation in Haryana is serious, Violence spread out is whole state. More than 550 trains were cancelled. Buses from adjoining state are not going in Haryana. Army and BSF called. Shoot at look order is giving in the state. % of reservation in 67% in Haryana. How much they want? 

The question is not how much they want. Question is selective application of reservation. This will in due course lead to a caste war

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

If at all reservation is to be given then it should be based upon economic background and nothing else. Division on the basis of caste and religion is absolutely unacceptable. 

These are noble sentiments but not shared by ruling elite. I see NO light at end of tunnel as i watch India being fragnented

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

If at all reservation is to be given then it should be based upon economic background and nothing else. Division on the basis of caste and religion is absolutely unacceptable. 

These are noble sentiments but not shared by ruling elite. I see NO light at end of tunnel as i watch India being fragnented

MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

That's the fact. Caste system already fragmented this country in to shreds and bits. If the Government has the guts and wants to see India in the paths of progress, Reservations based on sheer Merit should be implemented.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

That's the fact. Caste system already fragmented this country in to shreds and bits. If the Government has the guts and wants to see India in the paths of progress, Reservations based on sheer Merit should be implemented.

This is the problem. The political leadership is gutless and in another few years India will sink further.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

This is the problem. The political leadership is gutless and in another few years India will sink further.

Seeing the present scenario at Haryana, where Jats are agitating for reservations, i'm afraid your foreboding is going to become true. What would be the future of this " Akhand Bharat " ?

Jats wil get reservation. Which caste next?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.