Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Jats wil get reservation. Which caste next?

The fact is that as yet the Jats and the Patels have not got reservation. Agitation is on, but there is a dark underside as the the lower castes do not want higher castes to get reservation. Thus there is a cauldron for class conflict or war in years to come.

The way in which things are going on, I'm seeing all the conditions that lead to civil war clearly.  I sincerely feel that it's time to declare emergency in the country.

@ Rambabu. I am glad you have pinpointed the problem. Yes, civil war can take place and its about time the president intervened and brought in Army rule for some time. he has the power to do it, but will he act ?

The president has to act. Otherwise the Country would burn from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. And I'm afraid, internal turbulence will be capitalized by our Neighboring Countries especially Pakistan.

I think president can't act, he can take any action only on the advice of cabinet.

rambabu wrote:

Now, what's happening in HaryanA where The Jat community is agitating for reservations. And this Reservation fever is spreading to other parts of the country. This situation is unwelcome. It goes without saying, the country is breaking in to  small  states. This in turn  is a hazard that leads to weakening of this country. This situation will be  used by our enemies. Country cannot develop. In a nutshell it all tantamount to Civil war. We will be fighting with each other.

You are right. India is heading in wrong direction and in years to come it will be worse.  I blame Dr. Ambedkar who incorporated this retrograde step of reservation in the constitution.  I don't know what will happen but  surgery by Army rule will be a help and the President must act. History will damn him otherwise.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now, what's happening in HaryanA where The Jat community is agitating for reservations. And this Reservation fever is spreading to other parts of the country. This situation is unwelcome. It goes without saying, the country is breaking in to  small  states. This in turn  is a hazard that leads to weakening of this country. This situation will be  used by our enemies. Country cannot develop. In a nutshell it all tantamount to Civil war. We will be fighting with each other.

You are right. India is heading in wrong direction and in years to come it will be worse.  I blame Dr. Ambedkar who incorporated this retrograde step of reservation in the constitution.  I don't know what will happen but  surgery by Army rule will be a help and the President must act. History will damn him otherwise.

Without digging the past or wasting time who is responsible for reservations, it's wise to take care of the present, which is pointing towards Civil war. Unless, this threatening situation is handled, India's future is endangered.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Without digging the past or wasting time who is responsible for reservations, it's wise to take care of the present, which is pointing towards Civil war. Unless, this threatening situation is handled, India's future is endangered.

Agreed ! Please suggest the solution also. What do you think of a short spell of Army rule like surgery.

why people of India need reservation. why they cannot believe on their own will power to do something on their own. why they need help of anybody. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

why people of India need reservation. why they cannot believe on their own will power to do something on their own. why they need help of anybody. 

Reservation is such an alluring thing that everybody wants to avail it, though people are well off. Caste Reservations are the root cause of all the evils.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Reservation is such an alluring thing that everybody wants to avail it, though people are well off. Caste Reservations are the root cause of all the evils

Reservation  can only be abolished by a dictatorship. In that case a spell of army rule is needed

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Reservation is such an alluring thing that everybody wants to avail it, though people are well off. Caste Reservations are the root cause of all the evils

Reservation  can only be abolished by a dictatorship. In that case a spell of army rule is needed

But, We call our Country a Democratic Country. How far we are Democratic or not is altogether a proposition. In this Background , I don't think Dictatorship is possible in India.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Dictatorship for ever is not possible and we also don't like it. If emergency impose for limited time, like 1975, and reservation abolished, after election new government will reinstate reservation. 

Caste and reservation are here to stay for a very long time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.