Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When people of one caste (rajputs)could not stand united MG Singh expects all people of all castes to remain united irrespective of fissures  and exploitation within. Nationalism evolves over a period of time and cannot be thrust. Jats looted and burnt properties of non jats in recent agitation in Haryana. Both were Hindus. 

vijay wrote:

When people of one caste (rajputs)could not stand united MG Singh expects all people of all castes to remain united irrespective of fissures  and exploitation within. Nationalism evolves over a period of time and cannot be thrust. Jats looted and burnt properties of non jats in recent agitation in Haryana. Both were Hindus. 

It is right both are Hindus but politicians are using them for there selfishness.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is right both are Hindus but politicians are using them for there selfishness.

More importantly Hindus were divided in the name of caste by self serving politicians and see what has happened now..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is our society so weak that it is always politicians who divide us, unless that is what people want. We misbehave and put blame on politicians.

vijay wrote:

Is our society so weak that it is always politicians who divide us, unless that is what people want. We misbehave and put blame on politicians.

In a way what is stated is correct. Chanakya said that a people get the government they deserve, so if politicians are there they are elected by the masses, Cant blame only politicians. The Indian people must share the blame

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

In a way what is stated is correct. Chanakya said that a people get the government they deserve, so if politicians are there they are elected by the masses, Cant blame only politicians. The Indian people must share the blame

Fortunately for this country, things changed. Masses are no more masses. Now they are educated and emancipated. And the things are there to see. Which is why those wily tricks of the politicians did not work. They were thrown in the garbage resulting in a new government that works for the Country.

Here is a warning for the new rulers. If new government goes in the same way that looted and robbed this country, new Government too will eat the dust. People are ultimate.

Why is that Congress always support mob lawlessness committed by one section and reach to the spot immediately? Why Muzaffarnagar, JNU and Maldah are there favorite spots and what they are doing in Haryana is for everyone to see.    

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Old habits die hard. Poor Khaddar Topi walahs are helpless. Pardon them  Lawlessness committed by one section looks beautiful to them.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

@ Gulshan Kumaji, why give this incident a communal cover? It is a simple law and order problem. We in India like Rahul make mountains of mole hills.

Saffron flag as well as extreme Hindutva right wing organization is involved. This is not a simple individual law breaking issue. This was organized activity.  Nobody is making mountains out of mole hills. But the saffron elements expect that their organized lawlessness and rank communal activities be considered trifling. 

I did not read a similar response from you when hundreds of Muslims hoodlums assaulted and harassed  a handful of policemen and women in Mumbai in retaliation for riots in Assam. I did not read a single line from you stating it was green terrorism even though those hoodlums were crying antinational slogans and also razed down Hutatma Smarak which was raised in the memory of our soldiers. Why do you so blatantly indulge in name calling when there Hindus involved. Agreed that this horrible incident should not have happened and is a blotter on the entire Hindu as well as Indian community and a matter of shame, but believe me when I say that t was a deed carried out by a certain lot who is sponsored by congress and other Hinu nationals.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Every Indian irrespective of religion, community and other differences must condemn and criticise such attacks on any individual of any section. We should have one voice against every hooliganism or else our country will suffer the real brunt. Wrong is wrong and it must not be criticised or supported on the basis of our religion and community but we are Indian nationals first so impartial judgement is the need of the hour. Anyone of any community should be booked after such crimes.   

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.