Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

@ Gulshan Kumaji, why give this incident a communal cover? It is a simple law and order problem. We in India like Rahul make mountains of mole hills.

Saffron flag as well as extreme Hindutva right wing organization is involved. This is not a simple individual law breaking issue. This was organized activity.  Nobody is making mountains out of mole hills. But the saffron elements expect that their organized lawlessness and rank communal activities be considered trifling. 

I did not read a similar response from you when hundreds of Muslims hoodlums assaulted and harassed  a handful of policemen and women in Mumbai in retaliation for riots in Assam. I did not read a single line from you stating it was green terrorism even though those hoodlums were crying antinational slogans and also razed down Hutatma Smarak which was raised in the memory of our soldiers. Why do you so blatantly indulge in name calling when there Hindus involved. Agreed that this horrible incident should not have happened and is a blotter on the entire Hindu as well as Indian community and a matter of shame, but believe me when I say that t was a deed carried out by a certain lot who is sponsored by congress and other Hindu nationals.

I don't remember about the incident in Mumbai. I also don't know if anyone else included that event in Boddunan discussion. I am not a professional news reporter or commentator and so it is no use telling me why I wrote about some incident and not other. Many news items just slip. Please check if there was ever a thread on the said Mumbai incident in Boddunan and whether I was then a member on this site.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

When people of one caste (rajputs)could not stand united MG Singh expects all people of all castes to remain united irrespective of fissures  and exploitation within. Nationalism evolves over a period of time and cannot be thrust. Jats looted and burnt properties of non jats in recent agitation in Haryana. Both were Hindus. 

It is right both are Hindus but politicians are using them for there selfishness.

More importantly Hindus were divided in the name of caste by self serving politicians and see what has happened now..

Hindus castes have difference but they are not anti nations.

Killing/looting fellow Indian is ok if one proclaims oneself a nationalist. What logic.What is happening.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

When people of one caste (rajputs)could not stand united MG Singh expects all people of all castes to remain united irrespective of fissures  and exploitation within. Nationalism evolves over a period of time and cannot be thrust. Jats looted and burnt properties of non jats in recent agitation in Haryana. Both were Hindus. 

It is right both are Hindus but politicians are using them for there selfishness.

More importantly Hindus were divided in the name of caste by self serving politicians and see what has happened now..

Hindus castes have difference but they are not anti nations.

@anil Do you think raising anti-India slogan is the only criterion to be anti-national? What about the Haryana government's cover-ups on the Murthul rape cases? It's so nationalistic, right? What about those who stack black money in foreign banks, are they great nationalists? I consider them anti-nationals and among them there are numerous Hindus too. Let us criticise every wrongdoing be it committed by Hindus or by anyone else then only we will be true nationalists. By the way the anti-socials who destroy national properties are anti-nationals too.  

shampasaid

I agree what is far more important is to be a good citizen and contribute in a positive manner rather than be a stumbling block which is what many political parties are in the name of nationalism and so called patriotism.. Strikes and destruction of public property is actively encouraged by these political parties setting a bad example, just yesterday they were showing a video of a politician beating up a lady cop who was only doing her duty !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The current state of communal tension leads to unwarranted occurrences. It is not always that only one community loses always.  Vishwa Hindu Parishad (RSS outfit) is active in creating communal hatred. Recently, a VHP activist who crusaded against cow slaughter has been killed. So there is some tension but situation is under control. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/vhp-leader-murder-rss-vhp-011000875.html?nhp=1

Because we lack modern day achievements so many of us fall back on symbolism of distant past to inject glory. Development ageda has got hijacked in the process.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

@ Gulshan Kumaji, why give this incident a communal cover? It is a simple law and order problem. We in India like Rahul make mountains of mole hills.

Saffron flag as well as extreme Hindutva right wing organization is involved. This is not a simple individual law breaking issue. This was organized activity.  Nobody is making mountains out of mole hills. But the saffron elements expect that their organized lawlessness and rank communal activities be considered trifling. 

I did not read a similar response from you when hundreds of Muslims hoodlums assaulted and harassed  a handful of policemen and women in Mumbai in retaliation for riots in Assam. I did not read a single line from you stating it was green terrorism even though those hoodlums were crying antinational slogans and also razed down Hutatma Smarak which was raised in the memory of our soldiers. Why do you so blatantly indulge in name calling when there Hindus involved. Agreed that this horrible incident should not have happened and is a blotter on the entire Hindu as well as Indian community and a matter of shame, but believe me when I say that t was a deed carried out by a certain lot who is sponsored by congress and other Hindu nationals.

I don't remember about the incident in Mumbai. I also don't know if anyone else included that event in Boddunan discussion. I am not a professional news reporter or commentator and so it is no use telling me why I wrote about some incident and not other. Many news items just slip. Please check if there was ever a thread on the said Mumbai incident in Boddunan and whether I was then a member on this site.  

I have cited the Mumbai incident as one of several examples, and this particular event was also discussed earlier here, not my fault if you choose not to remember it. The reason I brought it up is because you are always quick to comment on so-called saffron terrorism every time something like this happens, you are always up in the arms where Hindus are involved, this is not the first instance.  If you are so sure and certain of your own fairness of judgement, why don't you similarly take up arms when it is the Muslims who commit heinous crimes against Hindus, which often outweigh the crimes committed by Hindus, yet it is Hindus whom you target in your comments, God only knows why! I am sorry if I am very strong in my comments, but this particular brand of your fairness is no longer palatable. If you have to judge the behavior of any one, do so equally for all. Do you know what has happened in Malda? If you do not remember Mumbai, at least remember Malda. So I sincerely advise you to stop labeling the activities of few as saffron terrorism when it is the green terrorism that is more rampant. Why don't you cast your acidic comments on ISIS flag being brazenly hoisted in Kashmir, for a change? Why only cast acid on Hindus? I am a devout Hindu, proud of being one and can no longer tolerate your blatant prejudice against my community. Forgive me if I have crossed the line.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:

I agree what is far more important is to be a good citizen and contribute in a positive manner rather than be a stumbling block which is what many political parties are in the name of nationalism and so called patriotism.. Strikes and destruction of public property is actively encouraged by these political parties setting a bad example, just yesterday they were showing a video of a politician beating up a lady cop who was only doing her duty !

Yes, I also saw the video. What a shame that neither there is respect for a lady nor for the uniform just because he is a politician! Each and everyday some Indians are shaming our beloved country and instead of raising voice against all of them we start fighting on the basis of religion, caste, and what not. We need to think above all this. 

shampasaid

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I have cited the Mumbai incident as one of several examples, and this particular event was also discussed earlier here, not my fault if you choose not to remember it. The reason I brought it up is because you are always quick to comment on so-called saffron terrorism every time something like this happens, you are always up in the arms where Hindus are involved, this is not the first instance.  If you are so sure and certain of your own fairness of judgement, why don't you similarly take up arms when it is the Muslims who commit heinous crimes against Hindus, which often outweigh the crimes committed by Hindus, yet it is Hindus whom you target in your comments, God only knows why! I am sorry if I am very strong in my comments, but this particular brand of your fairness is no longer palatable. If you have to judge the behavior of any one, do so equally for all. Do you know what has happened in Malda? If you do not remember Mumbai, at least remember Malda. So I sincerely advise you to stop labeling the activities of few as saffron terrorism when it is the green terrorism that is more rampant. Why don't you cast your acidic comments on ISIS flag being brazenly hoisted in Kashmir, for a change? Why only cast acid on Hindus? I am a devout Hindu, proud of being one and can no longer tolerate your blatant prejudice against my community. Forgive me if I have crossed the line.

I respect diversity of views and am never angry with anyone. Undoubtedly, the saffron forces in dominant position and it is they who are trying to force their brand of nationalism called 'Hindu rashtra' on the country. Others are bound to react and there will be reaction. There is no question of equating the dominant fascist forces with the weaker who only are resisting and some times may over react. Unfortunately, at Agra one Vishwa Hindu Parishad (RSS outfit) has been killed and I have mentioned that in a post.  Moreover the fascist elements are even fabricating evidences and videos that is discussed elsewhere.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.