Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

this particular event was also discussed earlier here, not my fault if you choose not to remember it. The reason I brought it up is because you are always quick to comment on so-called saffron terrorism every time something like this happens, you are always up in the arms where Hindus are involved, this is not the first instance.  If you are so sure and certain of your own fairness of judgement, why don't you similarly take up arms when it is the Muslims who commit heinous crimes against Hindus, which often outweigh the crimes committed by Hindus, yet it is Hindus whom you target in your comments, God only knows why! I am sorry if I am very strong in my comments, but this particular brand of your fairness is no longer palatable. If you have to judge the behavior of any one, do so equally for all. Do you know what has happened in Malda? If you do not remember Mumbai, at least remember Malda. So I sincerely advise you to stop labeling the activities of few as saffron terrorism when it is the green terrorism that is more rampant. Why don't you cast your acidic comments on ISIS flag being brazenly hoisted in Kashmir, for a change? Why only cast acid on Hindus? I am a devout Hindu, proud of being one and can no longer tolerate your blatant prejudice against my community. Forgive me if I have crossed the line.

Kalyani I totally agree with your views , today's so called secularism practiced by the grand old communal party and its allies goes something like this ...

If you criticize me, it's your freedom of speech
If I criticize you, it's my Intolerance
If you judge me, you are Enlightened
If I judge you, I am Prejudiced
If you question my faith, then you are Secular
If I question your faith, then I am Communal
If you defend yourself, it's coz you are a Victim
If I defend myself, it's coz I am Ignorant
If you pen your thoughts, it's Revolution
If I pen my thoughts, it's Provocation
If you march, it's a Protest
If I march, it's a Mob
If you lodge a complaint, you are following the Course of Law
If I lodge a complaint, I am Misusing the Law

Try twisting all the words, the only one you fool is The Man in the Mirror!

now one has to identify who is I and who is you.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

@ Gulshan Kumaji, why give this incident a communal cover? It is a simple law and order problem. We in India like Rahul make mountains of mole hills.

Saffron flag as well as extreme Hindutva right wing organization is involved. This is not a simple individual law breaking issue. This was organized activity.  Nobody is making mountains out of mole hills. But the saffron elements expect that their organized lawlessness and rank communal activities be considered trifling. 

I did not read a similar response from you when hundreds of Muslims hoodlums assaulted and harassed  a handful of policemen and women in Mumbai in retaliation for riots in Assam. I did not read a single line from you stating it was green terrorism even though those hoodlums were crying antinational slogans and also razed down Hutatma Smarak which was raised in the memory of our soldiers. Why do you so blatantly indulge in name calling when there Hindus involved. Agreed that this horrible incident should not have happened and is a blotter on the entire Hindu as well as Indian community and a matter of shame, but believe me when I say that t was a deed carried out by a certain lot who is sponsored by congress and other Hindu nationals.

I don't remember about the incident in Mumbai. I also don't know if anyone else included that event in Boddunan discussion. I am not a professional news reporter or commentator and so it is no use telling me why I wrote about some incident and not other. Many news items just slip. Please check if there was ever a thread on the said Mumbai incident in Boddunan and whether I was then a member on this site.  

I have cited the Mumbai incident as one of several examples, and this particular event was also discussed earlier here, not my fault if you choose not to remember it. The reason I brought it up is because you are always quick to comment on so-called saffron terrorism every time something like this happens, you are always up in the arms where Hindus are involved, this is not the first instance.  If you are so sure and certain of your own fairness of judgement, why don't you similarly take up arms when it is the Muslims who commit heinous crimes against Hindus, which often outweigh the crimes committed by Hindus, yet it is Hindus whom you target in your comments, God only knows why! I am sorry if I am very strong in my comments, but this particular brand of your fairness is no longer palatable. If you have to judge the behavior of any one, do so equally for all. Do you know what has happened in Malda? If you do not remember Mumbai, at least remember Malda. So I sincerely advise you to stop labeling the activities of few as saffron terrorism when it is the green terrorism that is more rampant. Why don't you cast your acidic comments on ISIS flag being brazenly hoisted in Kashmir, for a change? Why only cast acid on Hindus? I am a devout Hindu, proud of being one and can no longer tolerate your blatant prejudice against my community. Forgive me if I have crossed the line.

I respect diversity of views and am never angry with anyone. Undoubtedly, the saffron forces in dominant position and it is they who are trying to force their brand of nationalism called 'Hindu rashtra' on the country. Others are bound to react and there will be reaction. There is no question of equating the dominant fascist forces with the weaker who only are resisting and some times may over react. Unfortunately, at Agra one Vishwa Hindu Parishad (RSS outfit) has been killed and I have mentioned that in a post.  Moreover the fascist elements are even fabricating evidences and videos that is discussed elsewhere. 

If we conclude that the fascists are fabricating the evidences then it will be an unfair judgement because every common person knows that those who have power they always misuse it. In every political era for some or the other reason powerful people take advantage of their power. So, why are we blaming the present and excluding the past decades?

shampasaid

@Kalyani's passionate advocacy is indicative of the deep sense of hurt felt by a section of Hindus who believe that minorities have been pampered and their misdeeds are overlooked. She may well be right but may well be wrong depending which way one looks at the isue. Congress has portrayed BJP as anti Muslim and BJP has portrayed Congress as pro Muslim. Both have won votes on these portrayals. Both have compromised when it has suited then with extreme religious groups of the other side. The truth is somewhere in between. However increasing sensitivity has got injected which makes contrary views look very hostile and extreme reaction  are freely expressed. There seems to be no leader of stature to calm the rising temperatures.

At this point of time, we Indians very badly need some greats who can pacify everyone irrespective of any religion and spread the message of humanity among all sections. It is the political parties who are playing games with the sentiment of the Indian citizens. The major two political parties are basically siding two opposite religions in India and creating animosity between the countrymen. We are actually allowing the political parties to fool us and ruin our lives. We must not allow these politicians to play with our emotions and hurt our sentiments.  

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

this particular event was also discussed earlier here, not my fault if you choose not to remember it. The reason I brought it up is because you are always quick to comment on so-called saffron terrorism every time something like this happens, you are always up in the arms where Hindus are involved, this is not the first instance.  If you are so sure and certain of your own fairness of judgement, why don't you similarly take up arms when it is the Muslims who commit heinous crimes against Hindus, which often outweigh the crimes committed by Hindus, yet it is Hindus whom you target in your comments, God only knows why! I am sorry if I am very strong in my comments, but this particular brand of your fairness is no longer palatable. If you have to judge the behavior of any one, do so equally for all. Do you know what has happened in Malda? If you do not remember Mumbai, at least remember Malda. So I sincerely advise you to stop labeling the activities of few as saffron terrorism when it is the green terrorism that is more rampant. Why don't you cast your acidic comments on ISIS flag being brazenly hoisted in Kashmir, for a change? Why only cast acid on Hindus? I am a devout Hindu, proud of being one and can no longer tolerate your blatant prejudice against my community. Forgive me if I have crossed the line.

Kalyani I totally agree with your views , today's so called secularism practiced by the grand old communal party and its allies goes something like this ...

If I march, it's a Mob

Every child in this country can recognize who is I and who is YOU. Very interesting post.

I am not against Muslims as my articles on this aspect on many sites including Boddunan show, but facts of history cannot be brushed under the carpet under guise of secularism.

Indian Muslims are different from MUslims in the Gulf. Let me first inform people here that Indian Muslims have no respect among Arabs, many of who admire India. Indian muslims historically have NEVER accepted being part of India. There loyalty is suspect . It requires courage to bring in true secularism. Kashmir is 100% subsidized by India and yet we have agitations and a live insurrection on .

India lost earlier because of fissures in Hinduism and now it looks the same.  Hindus have faults and there are plenty of them, but  the danger from Islam is greater. Pakistan was created on the basis of 2 nation theory and it holds true. unfortunately Nehru hijacked the concept of India and ushered in a regime that continued in power  by pampering Muslims. They practice the Sharia, fly Pak flags and with money induce poor Indians to revolt.  One must be true and sometimes arguing for the sake of argument is not a good trait.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If I march, it's a Mob

Every child in this country can recognize who is I and who is YOU. Very interesting post.

We have always had Jaichands, men who betray India and the present time is no exception.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

If I march, it's a Mob

We have always had Jaichands, men who betray India and the present time is no exception.

Indian History is replete with such examples. Traitors were there and will be there who do not hesitate to back stab, their own country.

I broadly agree with the sentiments expressed in Kalyani's passionate outpourings. Some members are terribly short on even-handedness and even-headedness both! After all what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander! Members who go hammer and tongs in shredding a party line are mysteriously absent in their venom and verve in relation to that of others.I honestly believe BJP would be better off without its insidious major it Arian agenda as Congress would be without its incorrigible oaf! And leftists without their revolutionary froth which reminds me the the fit of epileptic patients!!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
vijay wrote:

@Kalyani's passionate advocacy is indicative of the deep sense of hurt felt by a section of Hindus who believe that minorities have been pampered and their misdeeds are overlooked. She may well be right but may well be wrong depending which way one looks at the isue. Congress has portrayed BJP as anti Muslim and BJP has portrayed Congress as pro Muslim. Both have won votes on these portrayals. Both have compromised when it has suited then with extreme religious groups of the other side. The truth is somewhere in between. However increasing sensitivity has got injected which makes contrary views look very hostile and extreme reaction  are freely expressed. There seems to be no leader of stature to calm the rising temperatures.

It is this very fact which you stated is the cause of such anguish and the reason for increasing rift amongst communities, that congress has and is vehemently trying to portray BJP as being Anti-Muslim, which it is not. Neither am I an anti-Muslim or anything close to it. I have some very great and dear friends from that community and am well aware of their current predicament which congress misrule has out them into. Under the guise of doing good, they only made a few handful religious figureheads of that community powerful who did not let progress of any kind trickle down to the lowest member of their following. BJP on the other hand is working hard in Kashmir, to bring Muslims close to other Indians, working hard for emancipation of neglected-by-congress NE states and all other remote places where congress leaders find it not in their best interests to go and work. If there is rising intolerance among Hindus, they cannot be blamed, you all are putting weapons into Muslims hands and then expect Hindus to thurst their necks forward to enable the weapon wielders to cut them easily, why? And of course, if you have reason to give a benefit of doubt to the Muslims for their deeds and good deeds, give the same space to Hindus too. It will not work and not be tolerated if Hindus are denied that space and freedom/ and coming to your statement on the absence of a substantial leader, at least try and give Modi five years where you have already given congress 65 years of free hand. Do not cry wolf when he is unable to repair the damage of 65 years in just 1.5 years.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.