The topic is locked.

Urdu is a rich language developed in Avadh and Lucknow. Urdu has been court language for many years. Still the terminology used in courts in U.P. is mostly Urdu. The phrases and words like 'talaqnama', 'ikrarnama', 'nuzool'  are urdu. The lyrics in Hindi movies are mostly Urdu. 

But reading Urdu paper is dangerous. People may suspect you as Pakistani agent.  Somebody was just reading some Urdu magazine. But co passengers viewed him as Pakistani supporter only for this.  They identify Urdu with Muslim and Muslim with Pakistan. Obviously this is a consequence of the venomous environment deliberately generated by extreme right wing fascist forces. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/wrong-read-urdu-metro-strange-144500373.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is sad but is happening nevertheless. Right wing is anti Muslim, left wing is supposed to be anti Hindu, Urdu is associated with Muslims, Hindi no one  wants to read because English is language of bread and butter in form of jobs. All confusing.

Urdu is considered as the language of Muslims. People in India are afraid of Muslims especially when they speak in Urdu. The terrorists from Pakistan can come to India at any time. When people read or speak in Urdu, the innocent people of India always think about the Pakistani terrorist because they cannot forget about the terrorist attack of Pakistani people in our country. They are always in tensions.  

It is like Sikhs being identified with Muslims in USA because of beards.

Urdu and Hindi is sisters. The person who think that person who is using Urdu is Pakistani, indeed don't know about the culture of India. My are have not this problem because here peoples are not using Urdu.

It is a blog and anyone could have tweeted in the news just to throw muck and make trouble for the present government ...Unless there is more evidence this news item cannot be believed since there is always the chance that  A party is quite capable of doing such things, have done so in the past ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is a blog and anyone could have tweeted in the news just to throw muck and make trouble for the present government ...Unless there is more evidence this news item cannot be believed since there is always the chance that  A party is quite capable of doing such things, have done so in the past ..

Looking it is stupid efforts to prove that present government is anti Urdu.

Urdu is refined language and learning it is no harm. it is not the language of Muslims, which is Arabic.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Urdu is considered as the language of Muslims. People in India are afraid of Muslims especially when they speak in Urdu. The terrorists from Pakistan can come to India at any time. When people read or speak in Urdu, the innocent people of India always think about the Pakistani terrorist because they cannot forget about the terrorist attack of Pakistani people in our country. They are always in tensions.  

I have been brought up in Lucknow therefore know to speak Urdu. I don't speak Punjabi much but that is my mother tongue. I hope no one will consider me a terrorist just by listening to me. It's not the language but the intention that is case of suspicion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Urdu is a very beautiful and poetic language, and people who want to limit it to as rightfully belonging to any one community are big fools.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

"URDU" is consider as one of most sweetest language ever spoken on earth...

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.