The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:

"URDU" is consider as one of most sweetest language ever spoken on earth...

Suppose I go to Moon and speak in Urdu will it change its sweetness?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Urdu is considered as the language of Muslims. People in India are afraid of Muslims especially when they speak in Urdu. The terrorists from Pakistan can come to India at any time. When people read or speak in Urdu, the innocent people of India always think about the Pakistani terrorist because they cannot forget about the terrorist attack of Pakistani people in our country. They are always in tensions.  

I have been brought up in Lucknow therefore know to speak Urdu. I don't speak Punjabi much but that is my mother tongue. I hope no one will consider me a terrorist just by listening to me. It's not the language but the intention that is case of suspicion.

Many Telugu people in Hyderabad speak Urdu fluently. Never they were branded as a Terrorists.

Babu saroj wrote:

I know nothing about Urdu. I think that Urdu and Hinidi is is somewhat alike. For me the most sweetest language is Malayalam, my mother-tongue. 

My father knows Urdu an my maternal grandfather was a master in Urdu. Before 1947, Urdu was the court language in PUnjab. I also love Uru, but somehow never learnt it. It is similar to Hindustani and only script is different. There is no bar and people who feel scared of learning urdu, should simply go ahead.

Urdu language is undoubtedly a very sweet and rich language which if learnt will enrich the learner. We must not forget that language is a medium of communication and everyone is free to use it.

shampasaid

It is sad that some fanatics are trying to create uneasiness among people in the name of language, identifying certain languages with some religions and nationality. I do not know Urdu but I know it is a beautiful language, similar to Hindi while speaking, but different in scripts and vocabulary while writing. I love every language alike. Language has no religion.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

It is sad that some fanatics are trying to create uneasiness among people in the name of language, identifying certain languages with some religions and nationality. I do not know Urdu but I know it is a beautiful language, similar to Hindi while speaking, but different in scripts and vocabulary while writing. I love every language alike. Language has no religion.

The people who link people with a particular language and religion are not fanatics, but fools. There are people who speak many languages with such an ease, it becomes difficult to know what their mother tongue is. To what religion such people are linked with ?

suni51 wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Suppose I go to Moon and speak in Urdu will it change its sweetness?

well it depends on the person who is speaking 

bhuyali saroj

I feel that any language including Urdu canot become a reason for communal tension , if so one can only blame the small minded individuals who are behind it ! One more thought to cross my mind is that this Madame tweet can hope to get a job as a congress spokesperson since most of them right from the loud mouth Sanjay Jha, Priyanka Trivedi ,Ajoy Kumar ,Kesavanand few others got that position after tweeting against BJP and spreading their own brand of communalism/secularism which is praising Congress party and its madame no matter what wrong they do !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I feel that any language including Urdu canot become a reason for communal tension , if so one can only blame the small minded individuals who are behind it ! One more thought to cross my mind is that this Madame tweet can hope to get a job as a congress spokesperson since most of them right from the loud mouth Sanjay Jha, Priyanka Trivedi ,Ajoy Kumar ,Kesavanand few others got that position after tweeting against BJP and spreading their own brand of communalism/secularism which is praising Congress party and its madame no matter what wrong they do !

If what you have assumed is true then I feel the common people of India have nothing more to say and expect. Writing a blog with selfish motive and spreading wrong message is a sign of sick mentality. This will impact our nation negatively.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.