Is father's lust towards his daughter justified?  Answer should be naturally in the negative. But answer by religious authority could differ. See here how this is justified by religious authority in a Fatawa. . 

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/02/25/new-islamic-fatwa-a-fathers-lust-for-his-daughter-is-not-a-sin-if-the-daughter-is-over-9-years-old/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I cannot recognize Muslim religions and their wrong rules and customs. This is the religion which lead the people to do mistakes. Their movement is beyond the border. How can a father think about sexual relationship with his daughter? A revolution is must to stop these kinds of evil practices from the society. Poor Muslim girls...cry.png

Unreal and weird Farwa. There was another Fatwa which says engaged couples should not hold hands. According to this Fatwa, it is Haram or illegal. Another weird custom is people are empowered to pelt stones at the couple until they are dead. However, these Fatwas were attributed to wrong translation.

Loving couples even in teenage are moving freely by holding their hands together. Then what is the problem if engaged couples hold their hands together? 

Lust for daughter of a father is evil for Hindus and I think also for followers of other religion. It is surprsing that huge of engaged couple is evil but lust of father for daughter is right one.

Jincy Aby wrote:

I cannot recognize Muslim religions and their wrong rules and customs. This is the religion which lead the people to do mistakes. Their movement is beyond the border. How can a father think about sexual relationship with his daughter? A revolution is must to stop these kinds of evil practices from the society. Poor Muslim girls...cry.png

Yes very true. There is a need of revolution. I thinl its not religion, its we human who are trying to impose there values or thoughts on others in the name of religion. No religion spreads bad values, we spread them under the name of religion. We must change the society through revolution..

This is a common practice in our part of the country. Here the rapists are punished with 5 hits by shoes or couple of thousand of rupees to release all culprits of this community. At least 10 such cases are heard per week or even more. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Jincy Aby wrote:

The father who thinks like that he is definitely not a son of human, i think that not even animal can think of that

bhuyali saroj

anil wrote:

Lust for daughter of a father is evil for Hindus and I think also for followers of other religion. It is surprsing that huge of engaged couple is evil but lust of father for daughter is right one.

Religious leaders are making new laws without asking the opinion of other people of the  community. Actually these leaders have like these bad thinking in their mind. In order to make them as practice, they come with new laws. 

Babu saroj wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

The father who thinks like that he is definitely not a son of human, i think that not even animal can think of that

You are right. He may be the son of devil. How a father can have such lust feelings with his own blood! People together should raise their hands to stop such practices. Otherwise the condition of the girl children in this world will be in critical stage. 

Bajirao wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Yes very true. There is a need of revolution. I thinl its not religion, its we human who are trying to impose there values or thoughts on others in the name of religion. No religion spreads bad values, we spread them under the name of religion. We must change the society through revolution..

I agree with you. We cannot blame a single religion regarding this matter. We can read in news paper and journals every day about raping fathers. 'Father Raped Daughter' is a common heading in almost all the day in newspapers. Poor girls.....their life is not safe within the family also. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.