Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Exactly, but what happens when some extra proud heritage lovers want to impose it on everybody just because they think they will get political support to do so.

on the same logic It's a shame on the non believers to heckle the  great heritage of Hindusthan and  force their useless beliefs on the believers. The rich culture and heritage has a history of centuries,

Exactly!! The leftists in India look only at the Hindu culture in their endeavour to show how it is all untrue and silly and outdated and all that rubbish. But the same thing applies to other religions which they conveniently ignore, none of it is rubbish for them. These leftists are quite two-faced in their approach at their so-called progressive outlook. And as far as forcing it on others go, no one, not even Modi is forcing Hindu religion on any one. Only thing he is trying to do is give back the country its real identity of being a Hindu country, in spite of what the leftists might say. This country was and will remain a Hindu country. He who wants to believe in mythology may do so or keep his own thoughts to himself. 

It is amusing to see Hindu haters make it look as if Modi and RSS and other " Safforn" brigade iis trying to forcibly bring in Hindutva...For these people forced conversions of Hindus to Islam and Christianity through centuries is perfectly alright and anybody discusses it they come down with hammers and tongs! Honestly it is these psuedo whatever they call themselves , who are at the base of all communal problems in this country , they have to show they are superior to everyone at every step..

True Usha..that is what annoys me so much. They will keep on talking about superstitions and all the ills of Hindu religion, but the moment you say similar things about other religions, they will either clamp down their chowders or go into a defensive mode.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

well i am a centrist i think most of the myths are right and some of them are wrong. well it depends on particular thinking. 

bhuyali saroj

Like Pakistan - a Muslim country, Modi and other BJP leaders are trying to make India as a Hindu country. Very few people were in BJP earlier. But now they became one of the strongest political party in our country. If they become more powerful, the condition of the people in other religions will be critical. Modi madly believe in mythology and try to divide the country on the basis of religion - the people who believe in Hinduism in one group and the people of other religions in the other group. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

Like Pakistan - a Muslim country, Modi and other BJP leaders are trying to make India as a Hindu country. Very few people were in BJP earlier. But now they became one of the strongest political party in our country. If they become more powerful, the condition of the people in other religions will be critical. Modi madly believe in mythology and try to divide the country on the basis of religion - the people who believe in Hinduism in one group and the people of other religions in the other group. 

What do you mean by saying that condition of other people will become critical? Can you name any particular instances where Hindus have massacred people of other religions? PLease think carefully before posting something like this! India has always been a Hindu country and it belongs to Hindus. Other religions came here with foreign invaders and converted Hindus to their religions forcibly, but those people were never persecuted by Hindus but absorbed into the Indian culture.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Branding leftist as Hindu haters is not proper and shows ignorance/ Similarly branding rightists as champions of Hinduism is equally a wrong assumption/ These terms have nothing to do with religion. They indicate an attitude to society and its continuing evolution. Associating everything with religion is unnecessary and smacks of a preconcieved wrong notions and some agenda.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Before blindly going by the opposition view of BJP and Mr Modi which is mostly for political gains, I advise you to go through this link which Kalyani has provided with and let us know what your opinion is, does it matter to you ? and more importantly can you think of Hindus ever doing the same thing to the minorities? Modi is a very fair leader so stop spreading such malicious rumors about a leader who is committed to working for the nation , not one community !

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-greatest-genocide-in-history/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

With any if but I am accepting that I am  Hindu and believes in our Gods and Godess. Hindusim is oldest religion of the universe. It may be possible that it have some drawbacks. I respect my religion but I also don't disrespect other religions.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
anil wrote:

With any if but I am accepting that I am  Hindu and believes in our Gods and Godess. Hindusim is oldest religion of the universe. It may be possible that it have some drawbacks. I respect my religion but I also don't disrespect other religions.

Thank you. This is the spirit. Each must think freely and act accordance to his conscience. Also respect others whatever be religion or ideology. Unity in diversity is the essence of Indian nationalism. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
anil wrote:

Thank you. This is the spirit. Each must think freely and act accordance to his conscience. Also respect others whatever be religion or ideology. Unity in diversity is the essence of Indian nationalism. 

The country which name is India is cluster of peoples of different culture, language, religion, traditions and rituals. If we can not respect others religion and ideology we should not disrespect. It is for peoples of all religion not only for Hindus.

anil wrote:

Anil, that is true of almost all Hindus except a few die hard fanatics probably which is there in every religion...If Hindus were not secular in their thinking and behavior we would not have a minority population grow in leaps and bounds ! But when some people try to constantly pull down a community that is in majority, people , even the very patient and secular ones are bound to revolt and that is what is happening in India and I dont blame the minorities for this turn of events but a few elements in our society including politicians and others who have been dividing the society with their communal mindset ..The left parties and some who label themselves as psuedo secular and intellectuals , who are anything but that 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.