Now a union minister provokes people for final war on communal lines. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/why-bjp-minister-ram-shankar-023000356.html

Are the union ministers also for communal war? Naturally, this is for winning elections in U.P. next year. It is axiomatic that his party can win only in backdrop of communal issues like Janm Bhoomi, riots etc.  But should peace and harmony not be promoted. Happily, people at Agra are not easily provoked. They will live peacefully in spite of provocation by the saffron leadership. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For sake of vites they will not hesitate to even kill.Sad but they also have supporters.

There is serious effort by the local M.P. (union minster of state) to create lawlessness and communal tension. But the peace loving citizens will defeat these miscreants. 

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/agra/Book-Katheria-Babulal-for-sedition-demand-Agras-Muslims/articleshow/51238558.cms

Gulshanji, yesterday I returned from Abu Dhabi after a month. There are muslims, christians and Hindus  there. There is however no comunial tension. As the hindus Christians accept suzerianity  of Islam. But inIndia we always talk of comunial tension becuse majority communuty in India does not matter and minority is more important. Kindly think about it.

MG Singh wrote:

Gulshanji, yesterday I returned from Abu Dhabi after a month. There are muslims, christians and Hindus  there. There is however no comunial tension. As the hindus Christians accept suzerianity  of Islam. But inIndia we always talk of comunial tension becuse majority communuty in India does not matter and minority is more important. Kindly think about it.

Minority does not enjoy any privilege in India. There are some concessions for scheduled castes (as long as they are Hindu) and scheduled tribes. There is need for fair treatment to all irrespective of religion. The narrow minded saffron brigade has distorted version of History, nation and nationalism and they are spoiling the environment. This is what needs be resisted. There is no reason why minorities accept the hegemony of majority. India is a large nation and the minorities are in fact majority in many reasons. In such scenario, the inclination to force so called Hindu Rashtra concept is really sure way to divide the nation, which is truly an act of sedition. Secularism is the only way and any deviation from this is anti nationalism. 

Of course minorities have many benefits and reservations..there is a certain percentage of reserved seats in all branches of study, a certain number of  muslims are also sent to mecca free of cost every year by the central government...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@usha please provide proof of the charges levied.

There is a difference between making charges and stating facts which is what I have done...

Being a teacher I know that all government institutes starting from the junior college level has 2 seats reserved for muslims and one seat reserved for Christians in my state .. The Haj subsidy is there since British times, got enhanced with time..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haj_subsidy

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Haj subsidy was started in 1922 as a ploy by the English to divide Hindus and Muslims. In 1959 it was expanded by Nehru and presently the government spent Rs 8.6 Billion on Haj subsidy in 2009.  figures after that are not aviliable. Many members by the tone of the  discussion must be wanting this subsidy to be doubled.. What a hole in Indian budget. The supreme court has called for its abolition by 2022, but nothing has  happend as vested interests continue.

Thank you said by: rambabu

The problem is the defination of the word secularism. America is also secular, but minorities cannot have their personal law.  In India secularlism means  a personal law based on Sharia( against the constitution) , Haj subsidy for Billions of rupees and  openly flouting the unity of India and keep shouting Hindutava, safron brigade etc. Nobody seems to talk of Indian Mujahaddin, Jammat and league? they are I suppose passe.

In our officers  messes we were all concerned by such acts and many wanted a go ahead for stern action. I wont write more on this, but secularism does not mean pampering..

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Minority does not enjoy any privilege in India. There are some concessions for scheduled castes (as long as they are Hindu) and scheduled tribes. There is need for fair treatment to all irrespective of religion. The narrow minded saffron brigade has distorted version of History, nation and nationalism and they are spoiling the environment. This is what needs be resisted. There is no reason why minorities accept the hegemony of majority. India is a large nation and the minorities are in fact majority in many reasons. In such scenario, the inclination to force so called Hindu Rashtra concept is really sure way to divide the nation, which is truly an act of sedition. Secularism is the only way and any deviation from this is anti nationalism.

Gulshan ji@ What is happening at this time, now it time to declare it unbailable crime to speak any rubbish words for any cast and religion. You may be write that minority does not enjoy any privilege, i am writing what I listen and read. Here one education Institute is Khalsa collage and school. It is belong to Sikh community. In these school and collage it is not possible to nominate are appoint any non Sikh as principal. They claim that these are minority institute and we can appoint a Sikh as principal, who is junior one. Population of community which more than one nation how they are minor. Here in India person of one religion is minor in one state is majority in other state. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.