Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Gulshanji, yesterday I returned from Abu Dhabi after a month. There are muslims, christians and Hindus  there. There is however no comunial tension. As the hindus Christians accept suzerianity  of Islam. But inIndia we always talk of comunial tension becuse majority communuty in India does not matter and minority is more important. Kindly think about it.

Minority does not enjoy any privilege in India. There are some concessions for scheduled castes (as long as they are Hindu) and scheduled tribes. There is need for fair treatment to all irrespective of religion. The narrow minded saffron brigade has distorted version of History, nation and nationalism and they are spoiling the environment. This is what needs be resisted. There is no reason why minorities accept the hegemony of majority. India is a large nation and the minorities are in fact majority in many reasons. In such scenario, the inclination to force so called Hindu Rashtra concept is really sure way to divide the nation, which is truly an act of sedition. Secularism is the only way and any deviation from this is anti nationalism.

Gulshan ji@ What is happening at this time, now it time to declare it unbailable crime to speak any rubbish words for any cast and religion. You may be write that minority does not enjoy any privilege, i am writing what I listen and read. Here one education Institute is Khalsa collage and school. It is belong to Sikh community. In these school and collage it is not possible to nominate are appoint any non Sikh as principal. They claim that these are minority institute and we can appoint a Sikh as principal, who is junior one. Population of community which more than one nation how they are minor. Here in India person of one religion is minor in one state is majority in other state. 

I agree. In  fact, I am opposed to any type of religion based schools- majority or minority.  All schools should run on secular lines and on common syllabus. It is okay to give even religious education but this should be a balanced one giving salient points of all religions and virtue of co-existence, tolerance and unity in diversity.  I also agree that the financial concession for Haj or any other pilgrimage be withdrawn.  Perhaps it is necessary that every Muslim should perform haj once in life. Then the Muslim community should finance the haj. Govt. of India need not give any haj subsidy.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Gulshanji, yesterday I returned from Abu Dhabi after a month. There are muslims, christians and Hindus  there. There is however no comunial tension. As the hindus Christians accept suzerianity  of Islam. But inIndia we always talk of comunial tension becuse majority communuty in India does not matter and minority is more important. Kindly think about it.

Minority does not enjoy any privilege in India. There are some concessions for scheduled castes (as long as they are Hindu) and scheduled tribes. There is need for fair treatment to all irrespective of religion. The narrow minded saffron brigade has distorted version of History, nation and nationalism and they are spoiling the environment. This is what needs be resisted. There is no reason why minorities accept the hegemony of majority. India is a large nation and the minorities are in fact majority in many reasons. In such scenario, the inclination to force so called Hindu Rashtra concept is really sure way to divide the nation, which is truly an act of sedition. Secularism is the only way and any deviation from this is anti nationalism.

Gulshan ji@ What is happening at this time, now it time to declare it unbailable crime to speak any rubbish words for any cast and religion. You may be write that minority does not enjoy any privilege, i am writing what I listen and read. Here one education Institute is Khalsa collage and school. It is belong to Sikh community. In these school and collage it is not possible to nominate are appoint any non Sikh as principal. They claim that these are minority institute and we can appoint a Sikh as principal, who is junior one. Population of community which more than one nation how they are minor. Here in India person of one religion is minor in one state is majority in other state. 

I agree. In  fact, I am opposed to any type of religion based schools- majority or minority.  All schools should run on secular lines and on common syllabus. It is okay to give even religious education but this should be a balanced one giving salient points of all religions and virtue of co-existence, tolerance and unity in diversity.  I also agree that the financial concession for Haj or any other pilgrimage be withdrawn.  Perhaps it is necessary that every Muslim should perform haj once in life. Then the Muslim community should finance the haj. Govt. of India need not give any haj subsidy.

Yes education institutes are must be free from religions and politics. Student politics must be separated from vote politics. Haj subsidy is appeasement. I think shariyat also not allowed huz with help of others. 

MG Singh wrote:

The problem is the defination of the word secularism. America is also secular, but minorities cannot have their personal law.  In India secularlism means  a personal law based on Sharia( against the constitution) , Haj subsidy for Billions of rupees and  openly flouting the unity of India and keep shouting Hindutava, safron brigade etc. Nobody seems to talk of Indian Mujahaddin, Jammat and league? they are I suppose passe.

In our officers  messes we were all concerned by such acts and many wanted a go ahead for stern action. I wont write more on this, but secularism does not mean pampering..

I agree with you. Yes, Secularism doesn't mean pampering. But this has been used by the erstwhile government that ruled and ruined this country to create Vote banks. Thus breaking the country in to bits and pieces. The members of your officers are right. A stern action has to be taken against these internal enemies of Hindustan, who support the enemies of Hinduism

Secularism really means that state has no religion. But individuals have religion.  As an individual, I may perform any religious rites but in my work place, I should forget religion and consider every one just an Indian citizen. I agree that secularism has not been properly implemented. I don't support haj subsidy as told elsewhere.  An idea very close to secularism is 'unity in diversity'  Respecting the concept of unity in diversity is the basis of Indian nationalism as well as secularism.  The concessions to certain groups are for bringing them at par with the privileged classes. when social justice is fully attained, we may well abolish the concession given to scheduled castes, tribes and others.

In a way, there has always been reservation in Indian (rather Hindu) society based on caste. The teaching and worship reserved for Brahmins, Trade for Vaishya,  army for Kshtriya and so on.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Brilliant indeed ! Now we have another great historic fact unearthed here by our eminent member - Hindus themselves are responsible for  the reservation system ...I guess this is what is being planned by the communal party in the coming days if someone points fingers at them for dividing the nation by bringing in reservation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.