Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Shall we send a team to check their discriminating tactics about non-whites, Muslims and others? What is Trump talking about others is a known fact for everyone to see. Who the hack Americans think they are, are they self appointed judges for deciding about others?

They are giving arms to Pakistan and at the same time saying they are worried about misuse of atomic weapons in Pakistan.

Exactly.. Trump has already declared that should he win the elections, thousands of Indians would be sent back to India and those jobs would be made available to the Indians. So it is only right that Modi has denied visa to the Americans for the said reason. I mean, those Americans are hardly tolerant themselves, they too have their own kinds of discrimination against other nationals , so who are they to inspect our religious state of affairs?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Donald Trump if elected will make America into a circus company with is now one and tomorrow another policies making everyone dance to his tunes.. No doubt it is the most powerful country in the world and have a lot of clout in world politics and decision making.This particular organisation USCIRF is an independent advisory body  that submits its reports to the government of America and as such the US government has very little role in its day today function !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Donald Trump looks and behaves like many a Indian politician. God save America, if he gets elected.

There is religious intolerance in USA. So its good this visa is refused. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.