Just give up drink and feel the difference. Personally I stopped drinking alcoholic drink about two years ago. I feel better and healthy. However, this was not deliberate. This just happened.

Here I am reproducing a link on 'one year no  beer '.  This supports my experience. 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/one-year-no-beer-what-actually-happens-to-your-102327619.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

i must say that you have taken a very cleaver and smart decision for your life because to live a long life one should always reject alcohol from his life.

bhuyali saroj

Drinking alcohol is not good for our heath. It may lead to many serious diseases. Too much drinking of alcohol will lead to liver and kidney damage. People who drink alcohol want more food than the non-drinking people. It will increase their body weight and will lead to obesity and heart diseases. Therefore, stay away from alcohol to lead a better and quality life.

Smoking and drinking are habit forming vices which eventually deplete the body resources. Good you have given alcohol and are enjoying the difference.

There are different view points ...My uncle has kidney problem and also has heart problem which makes his condition very sensitive and his doctor has advised him to take a glass of beer every evening after his dinner but no other liquor. He feels much better after he started taking this limited quantity of beer for almost a year or longer now..So there is no final say in the matter ! it very much depends on the individual !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Quitting alcohol needs determination and will. I must say you have lot of determination. 

I have seen many people completely stopped drinking either due to fear of getting dreadful disease or sudden change without any reason.. But yes you are right it changes your life and make you a different person. 

Congratulation for quiting bad habit. With strong determination every thing is possible. Before 20 years I had habit of chewing tobacco, but quit it completely. Gulshan ji drink butter milk and barley sattu, best of luck.

I may state here that I have not deliberately stopped drinking alcoholic drinks. This just happened even without my giving any thought to this. In fact, as mentioned by another member in the thread, beer is also beneficial. I agree that alcoholic drink especially beer benefits also. 

Such drinks if consumed in moderation then it seems it does not harm but the moment one starts unlimited drinking then it is bound to harm. Those who prefer to drink are always advised by the doctor to be in control but those who have no control over it, they are always prohibited by the doctors. 

shampasaid

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I may state here that I have not deliberately stopped drinking alcoholic drinks. This just happened even without my giving any thought to this. In fact, as mentioned by another member in the thread, beer is also beneficial. I agree that alcoholic drink especially beer benefits also.

If beer have benefits than government must be distribute at PDS, after all it is matter of public health, funny 

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

If beer have benefits than government must be distribute at PDS, after all it is matter of public health, funny 

although funny, this is real in army. When there is extreme cold or inclement weather, free rum is issued in army. There is nothing wrong if this is done in civil also in such circumstances.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.