Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

but if we continuously try to drink beer then it will become dangerous to our health, so if it is good then it is bad also. 

It's good only when the consumption is under control or people take it according to doctor's advice on health ground. No one supports addiction.

I never listen that doctor advice to drink beer. With in limit noting is bad but beyond limit every thing is bed for heath even milk.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

but if we continuously try to drink beer then it will become dangerous to our health, so if it is good then it is bad also. 

It's good only when the consumption is under control or people take it according to doctor's advice on health ground. No one supports addiction.

I never listen that doctor advice to drink beer. With in limit noting is bad but beyond limit every thing is bed for heath even milk.

Exactly. Even the healthiest food or drink will damage your health, if you cross the limits. That's why our seers said, " Ati Sarvatra Varjayet. " It means excess in anything should be avoided.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Exactly. Even the healthiest food or drink will damage your health, if you cross the limits. That's why our seers said, " Ati Sarvatra Varjayet. " It means excess in anything should be avoided.

well said sir everything even the very tasty food, if we eat them excessively it can cause health problem such as stomach pain, gas problem etc.  

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.