Adhaar bill has been introduced in parliament. The aim is to make this conmpulsory for getting various benefits from government. Does the Adhaar scheme violates privacy of citizens. Let us see:

https://in.news.yahoo.com/seven-reasons-why-parliament-debate-034500358.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

i think the Adhaar bill will be good for the citizen of India. As from this bill people of India will be benefited. 

bhuyali saroj

Adhaar card gives us identity and so we can use it for different purposes where identity is necessary. Adhaar card is mandatory in some school for getting admission also. So we need to take adhaar card for our little children also.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Adhaar card gives us identity and so we can use it for different purposes where identity is necessary. Adhaar card is mandatory in some school for getting admission also. So we need to take adhaar card for our little children also.

i have applied for Adhaar card but till now i didn't get it. It is almost 6 months over. so anyone can please say me how to get it fast

bhuyali saroj

The whole idea is to have a card that is able to give all your activities at a glance like they have social security cards abroad.If a person has nothing to hide why should she or her fear ? It also makes everyone accountable especially those who badly need to become accountable . First of all all Aadhar card holders should be  Indian citizens, which in itself eliminates many fake citizens living here and anti nationals and terrorists whose activities get curtailed, since the idea is to use the card for all purchases above a certain limit made from anywhere within India..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

i have applied for Adhaar card but till now i didn't get it. It is almost 6 months over. so anyone can please say me how to get it fast

I also did not have adhaar card. On last January I applied to get it for me and for my three children. All of us got the cards within two months. I don't know why it is delayed in your case. You can inquire into the same office regarding this problem. If there is problem apply again.

You can also find status of your application from their website. now load is less it should not take so much time.

Yes even i think it must be compulsary for any work such admission/booking train tickets and so on this kind of rules are already follwed by other country and pretty sucessful, this help to track down person also 

Aadhar card is obviously very useful and unique kind of identification and every one must have it. It has lot of personal and important information of an individual. Hence we must ensure to keep it safe and make us of it as required.

Bajirao wrote:

Aadhar card is obviously very useful and unique kind of identification and every one must have it. It has lot of personal and important information of an individual. Hence we must ensure to keep it safe and make us of it as required.

There are several benefits of Aadhar Card. It is used to get LPG subsidy directly to your Bank account. Several welfare schemes like JanDhan Yojana, You can get Passport within 10 days. Voter card linking, Monthly Pension, Opening a new Bank account are some of the other benefits of Aadhar Card. Considering the increasing acceptance of Aadhar card, it's a must for everyone  to get issued.

Regarding Privacy of Aadhar card users, the centre  clarified the Supreme court that privacy is not a fundamental right.

Babu saroj wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

You can download the adhaar card from the UIDAU site by entering your enrollment no and date/time as mentioned on the enrollment advice.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.