Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

More than 93 crore Aadhar cards have been so far issued, which is a credit worthy performance.

usha manohar wrote:

The whole idea is to have a card that is able to give all your activities at a glance like they have social security cards abroad.If a person has nothing to hide why should she or her fear ? It also makes everyone accountable especially those who badly need to become accountable . First of all all Aadhar card holders should be  Indian citizens, which in itself eliminates many fake citizens living here and anti nationals and terrorists whose activities get curtailed, since the idea is to use the card for all purchases above a certain limit made from anywhere within India..

Nothing is bad in Adhar card. After attaching cooking gas subsidy with Adhar card we are not feeling any shortage of cooking gas and government is also saving hug amount of subsidy it is 15000 corer. government can use this amount for another purpose. Having Adhar card is not hard work, it is very easy for fake citizens. 

It is easy for an honest citizen but for fake citizens it is not that easy since they have to provide address proof and also give a photograph and this when it is used for all transactions , blows their cover away at some stage or the other 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unique Identification Authority of India, UIDAI, This Unique 12 digit number is linked to the individual's bio- metric such as finger prints, Iris scan and demographic verification such as picture ID identification, address verification, date of birth verification etc. Its by all means foolproof.

rambabu wrote:

Unique Identification Authority of India, UIDAI, This Unique 12 digit number is linked to the individual's bio- metric such as finger prints, Iris scan and demographic verification such as picture ID identification, address verification, date of birth verification etc. Its by all means foolproof.

when i went to make my adhaar card they took my retina proof, finger proof, my face image, my address, my parents informations. When they were taking this i was thinking as i was sitting in jail and the policemen are taking my informations. 

bhuyali saroj

If you have nothing to hide why should anyone feel that they are in a jail , just because they have to give out relevant information about themselves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

when i went to make my adhaar card they took my retina proof, finger proof, my face image, my address, my parents informations. When they were taking this i was thinking as i was sitting in jail and the policemen are taking my informations. 

Think it with positive approach. Things are bad or good only depends on our thinking. 

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Think it with positive approach. Things are bad or good only depends on our thinking. 

Any way, this is just a few minutes ordeal. In a jail you live for years. But the procedure for adhaar card is hardly for half an hour. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:

It is easy for an honest citizen but for fake citizens it is not that easy since they have to provide address proof and also give a photograph and this when it is used for all transactions , blows their cover away at some stage or the other

Here in my city some citizen of Bangladesh got every thing ration card, voter card, driving licence and adhar card. 

usha manohar wrote:

Ideally, that should be the case, but in India where corruption will get you anything and everything, one can obtain even a passport on fake documents, although I agree it has become more difficult than in the past. But we have always heard of thousands of ration cards and aadhar cards being issued to people from Bangladesh for mere couple of thousand rupees or so. Just yesterday, one burglar was caught in Pune who visits India every few months on tourist visa, conducts a few burglaries and goes home to Bangladesh richer with each visit.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.