Many of us will not be there in 2050. I will definitely not be. But what will be the shape of things in 2050. Many will become immortal owing to technical revolution. Robots may be more like living people. plus many other changes.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/immortality-and-proof-of-aliens-5-amazing-things-104322840.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yeah there will be drastic changes will be made till 2050 but not that much as we are thinking, actually we are thinking far beyond, we are not thinking about 2050 we are thinking of 2500 instead of 2050. 

bhuyali saroj

There is one robot movie in Tamil in which the robot is madly fall in love with a girl. I can't imagine if it becomes a reality in future. But I am not lucky to live in that robot world. 

Jincy Aby wrote:

There is one robot movie in Tamil in which the robot is madly fall in love with a girl. I can't imagine if it becomes a reality in future. But I am not lucky to live in that robot world. 

that's why it is a film but reality is different in reality it cannot happen.

bhuyali saroj

Anything can happen till 2059.. Who knows whether the world survives or there us a end of world by that time..
Bajirao wrote:Anything can happen till 2059.. Who knows whether the world survives or there us a end of world by that time..

Yeah but not that much as people had thought. 

bhuyali saroj

Most Hollywood depictions of the year 2050 are bleak. Scientists  do not agree with these predictions. They predicted  lot of changes. But they do not involve the human race being annihilated.

rambabu wrote:

Most Hollywood depictions of the year 2050 are bleak. Scientists  do not agree with these predictions. They predicted  lot of changes. But they do not involve the human race being annihilated.

i too think and i know that there will changes in 2050 but not that much as people are thinking they are exaggerating too much.

bhuyali saroj

Most of peoples is talking about robot and other technology development but no one talking about problem that peoples of that time will face. Shortage of foods, water, air polution and numbers of other problems.

anil wrote:

Most of peoples is talking about robot and other technology development but no one talking about problem that peoples of that time will face. Shortage of foods, water, air polution and numbers of other problems.

very good point i didn't really think of that, yeah in future we all are going to face shortage of foods and mainly water and also air pollution will increase which will really create problem for the human to survive nicely on this planet and because of air pollution global warming will be on the top list.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:

very good point i didn't really think of that, yeah in future we all are going to face shortage of foods and mainly water and also air pollution will increase which will really create problem for the human to survive nicely on this planet and because of air pollution global warming will be on the top list.

The food habits will also change. What is uneatable today may become eatable then. Most probably, people will not eat solid food. They would just take capsules thrice a day.  The insects. sea food and many other things may be powdered and made tastier and filled in capsules for human consumption. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.