Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was not aware about Baba Osha before. After reading this article I think he had some good view s about living life and he seemed to be spiritual thinker, but I really didn't like the other side of his way of life where his philosophies were related to sex and drugs. He seemed to had been involved in many crimes, many times he had been deported from USA and other foreign countries as well due to his criminal behaviour. 

Its very difficult to trust any Babas and such people. 

I was aware about him but know much more with whits article. He was guru of only wealthy persons. Bollywood film star Vinod Khanna, ruin her bright carrier as film star. The main thing his philosphy is not matched with India philosophies. He talk only about enjoy and never about liabilities and duties for society, nation and family. 

anil wrote:

I was aware about him but know much more with whits article. He was guru of only wealthy persons. Bollywood film star Vinod Khanna, ruin her bright carrier as film star. The main thing his philosphy is not matched with India philosophies. He talk only about enjoy and never about liabilities and duties for society, nation and family. 

True. The reason for Rajneesh's popularity is many celebrities from movie world, Big politicians patronized him. These patronizers are blind believers. These people were carried away by this fake Baba for his heinous  sex orgies.

anil wrote:

Yes, very true Vindo Khanna, himself ruined his bollywood career by falling in the words of Baabaas. if he had not done this then i think he could have beaten Amitabh in the rank.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.