One village near Bhartpur know as Choregarhi. It is hub of theft vehicles. Yesterday police arrest 43 thiefs. How they are perfect and how traffic department involve read it.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=938887&boxid=3171545881&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=03/17/2016&editioncode=14&pageno=1&view=i

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But there is supposed to be no corruption in BJP ruled states.

vijay wrote:

Majak accha hai dil bahlaney ke liye. BJP leaders are angles. Sitting MLA of my city is corrupt most person. Earlier he was congressi but when congress did not gave him ticket, he joined BJP

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Majak accha hai dil bahlaney ke liye. BJP leaders are angles. Sitting MLA of my city is corrupt most person. Earlier he was congressi but when congress did not gave him ticket, he joined BJP

What else can you expect ???

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

BJP leaders are not mere angels. They are the Gods. The entire country venerates the BJP Leaders

vijay wrote:

its not about BJP ruled states, its about the person who don't want to leave corruption. the person who is corrupted doesn't belongs to any party he/she only belongs to corruption. 

bhuyali saroj

Why BJP accept such Congressi ? And then blame his congress past. Even BJP gods as per a member are also turning mere mortals.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

What else can you expect ???

I have not any expectation from these. It sad that people like Modi failed due to evil work of these type persons.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

BJP leaders are not mere angels. They are the Gods. The entire country venerates the BJP Leaders

Devil wearing mask of Gods.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Devil wearing mask of Gods.

There is no necessity for Gods to wear masks. BJP is open. It's for those coward political parties and their leaders to wear masks.

Even such kind of theft happen in my locality also. But slight change, people did not theft they just used to show their psycho-ism by burning the vehicles which are left on the road. so cop has instructed people to save their vehicles by keeping them in their houses and garage and sheds.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.