Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

But there is supposed to be no corruption in BJP ruled states.

Majak accha hai dil bahlaney ke liye. BJP leaders are angles. Sitting MLA of my city is corrupt most person. Earlier he was congressi but when congress did not gave him ticket, he joined BJP

What else can you expect ???

I have not any expectation from these. It sad that people like Modi failed due to evil work of these type persons.

He has not failed ye, he still has tenure left and he will keep working and I am sure ultimately more and more people will reason for him to keep working. We must not lose hope just because the congressis keep making a big noise!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Majak accha hai dil bahlaney ke liye. BJP leaders are angles. Sitting MLA of my city is corrupt most person. Earlier he was congressi but when congress did not gave him ticket, he joined BJP

I have not any expectation from these. It sad that people like Modi failed due to evil work of these type persons.

He has not failed ye, he still has tenure left and he will keep working and I am sure ultimately more and more people will reason for him to keep working. We must not lose hope just because the congressis keep making a big noise!

Noise made by worthless parties who ruined this country need not be taken into consideration. Modi has done more than the expectations.  Modi is capable of delivering the goods well before his tenure

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

You mean he is still congressi by heart. Old habits die hard, he has no chance of improving in future too. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

BJP leaders are not mere angels. They are the Gods. The entire country venerates the BJP Leaders

Devil wearing mask of Gods.

There is no necessity for Gods to wear masks. BJP is open. It's for those coward political parties and their leaders to wear masks.

Agreed mask is for shameless peoples, but tell who is God in politics.

sarala wrote:

Even such kind of theft happen in my locality also. But slight change, people did not theft they just used to show their psycho-ism by burning the vehicles which are left on the road. so cop has instructed people to save their vehicles by keeping them in their houses and garage and sheds.

They are mentaly ill peoples. But the crime which I write here is continue for more than 30 years. It is surprising that government during this period don't aware with it. I

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.