Today is Holi. I wish all users, friends, visitors to the site a very happy and joyous Holi. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

blush.pngHAPPY HOLI TO ALL.....sunglasses.png

BURA NA MAANO HOLI HAI

bhuyali saroj

I wish all members of Boddunan a Very Happy HOLI, the wonderful festival of colours!

Happy holi to all .

Here's wishing everybody a Happy Holi..Although it is not celebrated in South India, 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just happened to notice, the burst if colors on the Google emblem when you open the page is really beautiful..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Here's wishing everybody a Happy Holi..Although it is not celebrated in South India, 

Our all festivals are opportunity to celebrates. Holi is populat festivals of North India but you can also enjoy it. If don't like colors that celebrate it with flowers. Happy Holi

Wish  you all the members a very Happy and colorful Holi.. 

A cheerful and colorful Holi to all the members of Boddunan, However, Holi was celebrated in my state on Wednesday.In South India, Holi is not a much celebrated Festival.

usha manohar wrote:

Just happened to notice, the burst if colors on the Google emblem when you open the page is really beautiful..

It caught my attention too. It was really beautiful.

shampasaid

Although I am one day late, I wish everyone Belated Happy Holi and thanks to the members for their wish.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.