The topic is locked.

Under earnings headings, under sub-heading article submission, the earnings that are shown are, less than actual earnings. The actual earnings on calculation comes, 586 for article submission; but it is showing only 526, under article submission in my account. My request to admin is that please correct them because it is our hard earned money.

Editor,
Professional Medical Writer,
Homoeopathic Medical Officer,
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Click recalculate button on your dashboard and wait for half an hour. There is another possibility that not all earning have yet been added by system which will be added on next update.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Dr. Simran Kaur

It is my experience that earning never update itself. Most of time I used recalculate button to know my actual earning.

Dr. Simran, this kind of  discrepancy in earnings is shown for everyone most times. But do not worry about losing money, it has never happened to any one and I can assure you that will not happen in future too. It just takes time for the admin to get all the earnings on the level.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Dr. Simran Kaur
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Dr. Simran, this kind of  discrepancy in earnings is shown for everyone most times. But do not worry about losing money, it has never happened to any one and I can assure you that will not happen in future too. It just takes time for the admin to get all the earnings on the level.

Absolutely true! My member of the week was adding up regularly but total earning remained same for almost 2 to 3 months. I thought to use the recalculate option as suggested but somehow I kept quiet without any such measure and yesterday all of a sudden I found that everything has been calculated properly and the total earning is perfect now. So, there is nothing to worry about.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Dr. Simran Kaur
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Absolutely true! My member of the week was adding up regularly but total earning remained same for almost 2 to 3 months. I thought to use the recalculate option as suggested but somehow I kept quiet without any such measure and yesterday all of a sudden I found that everything has been calculated properly and the total earning is perfect now. So, there is nothing to worry about.

Thank you Shampa for bearing with the inconvenience. The thing is that all the earnings are credited in individual accounts manually by Maverick, and only when they are all in place do they get updated when we click the Recalculate Earnings button. Without them, the real earnings do not show. Yesterday Maverick was online for most part of the morning and that is why we see them updated today. I agree the entire process is very slow but there is no fear of losing money ever. plus1.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Fortunately for me, there never arose the situation of using the Re calculate  button. All my earnings are correct.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.