Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bajirao wrote:

Most of us has sitting jobs hence there is need to burn the calories. Unless we are involved into the work mainly physical work,either at home or office, there is no need to spend extra time in burning the calories.. Regular physical work and simple food will keep us away from excess calories. 

Activity in some form or other, like helping your wife, taking the children to the bus stand at least one time in a day, playing with children will help in burning the Calories.

rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Most of us has sitting jobs hence there is need to burn the calories. Unless we are involved into the work mainly physical work,either at home or office, there is no need to spend extra time in burning the calories.. Regular physical work and simple food will keep us away from excess calories. 

Activity in some form or other, like helping your wife, taking the children to the bus stand at least one time in a day, playing with children will help in burning the Calories.

Agree every small activity helps. Just take an example of using a staircase. Someone who lives on the third or fourth floor of a building with no elevator, will surely burn their calories. Even if we use the staircase both the way, instead of elevator, we would lose lot of calories.  

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:

Agree every small activity helps. Just take an example of using a staircase. Someone who lives on the third or fourth floor of a building with no elevator, will surely burn their calories. Even if we use the staircase both the way, instead of elevator, we would lose lot of calories.  

What a coincidence !!!. I live in a flat and also on the  Third floor. I go for morning walk every day, While going down, I use the lift. After finishing my walk, to reach my Third floor, I use the stairs. This routine helps a lot in burning the calories. Another activity, I'm habituated with is, not sitting constantly for hours together and read a Book or watch TV. Except washing my clothes, I do everything like making my bed, getting a glass of water from my water filter, fetching a book from my Cupboard. I will never order my wife or my Domestic help, "Hey, Bring my letter pad ".

It is understood that everyone do their own personal work instead of depending others unless one is a politician or a bureaucrat who gets several orderlies at tax payers expense. Gardening is one  of the best form of exercise and since it involves bending, lifting flower pots and constant movement, one tends to burn a lot of calories in the most pleasurable and satisfying manner..I can spend an entire day, when I have holidays in my garden tending to plants, re-potting them and generally doing what needs to be done..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I always make it a point to do my own work.. This habit, I follow wherever I go. A few years ago when I visited my daughter in Bengaluru,  as usual I started spreading my bed. Seeing this, my daughter came running and stopped me, saying, "Nanna,why you are taking trouble. Am I not here ?" I averted her. The same thing happened at the Breakfast time when I was taking my plate after breakfast to the kitchen sink. This time my daughter did not stop me. I believe firmly doing one's own works will give me a sense of satisfaction that I'm not depending on others. Besides this sense of Satisfaction, Painting is a hobby and Passion for me. Often, I spend hours together before my easel . These activities together result in burning the calories.

vijay wrote:

Writing posts in forum is also a way to burn calories.

its nice to hear that typing also helps in burning our calories.

bhuyali saroj

It's not typing, but writing without using computer keyboard, has the potential to burn calories.

Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Writing posts in forum is also a way to burn calories.

its nice to hear that typing also helps in burning our calories.

Of course every small activity requires calories which are used up . But you are accumulating more because of the inactivity of other limbs which , while use burn far more calories..I cant even imagine how people could sit in front of the computer for hours together !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We burn calories in every work. Small activities consume minimum and large scale activities consumes maximum calories. 

it's simple. you can drop a pound a week by trimmimg 500 calories each day. I fact do a couple of swaps a day and you can drop 10 pounds in 5 weeks! 

if you are consuming 1800 calories per day and in order to lose weight you need to consume 1600 calories per day then thiss means you should burn 200 kcal per day by doing exercise or other activities

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.