Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A normal active person needs around 2000 calories per day and unless one is careful with diet it is not possible to lose weight or calories only through exercise. Walking at a brisk pace for 50 minutes burns 200 calories , that combined with dieting can help you lose 300 or 400 calories per day. which means that you can lose one pound in ten days since one pound of weight is between 3500 - 3800 calories depending on the body structure. Losing one kilogram per month is more than enough because if you lose weight too fast you will end up looking haggard and feel tired easily !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

A normal active person needs around 2000 calories per day and unless one is careful with diet it is not possible to lose weight or calories only through exercise. Walking at a brisk pace for 50 minutes burns 200 calories , that combined with dieting can help you lose 300 or 400 calories per day. which means that you can lose one pound in ten days since one pound of weight is between 3500 - 3800 calories depending on the body structure. Losing one kilogram per month is more than enough because if you lose weight too fast you will end up looking haggard and feel tired easily !

To control my weight and high BP I am taking in these one tea spoon dry amala powder in the morning before breakfast. I am feeling some relax.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

To control my weight and high BP I am taking in these one tea spoon dry amala powder in the morning before breakfast. I am feeling some relax.

If I'm having no health problems even now, it's due to my regular Habits and a healthy food habits. I do lot of physical labor and adhere to healthy eating habits. I'm 5 ft 11 inches tall and my weight remained same for the last 10 to 15 years. I go to market every day by walk to fetch daily necessities. In this process, I'm able to  burn enough calories.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes I can understand that Anil especially since yu are unable to be physically very active. I have heard of amla being good for the system an I am told that adding a pinch of dry ginger powder to Amla too has health benefits !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many ways in Ayurveda to control the weight. Cabbage is very effective in burning fat. You can consume one bowl of cabbage Juice every day will help in controlling the weight. Cabbage is available everywhere. It doesn't have side effects.

recently i have seen a pic of Anant ambani who had lost his weight nearly 108 kg in 18 months which says that if we want we can achieve anything.

bhuyali saroj

You will be astonished to see his exercise regimen. He walks 21 Km every day followed by Yoga, weight training, functional training and high intensity cardio exercises. Its not all. He has strictly adhered to a Zero - sugar, low - carb diet along with adequate fat and protein.

rambabu wrote:

You will be astonished to see his exercise regimen. He walks 21 Km every day followed by Yoga, weight training, functional training and high intensity cardio exercises. Its not all. He has strictly adhered to a Zero - sugar, low - carb diet along with adequate fat and protein.

yes sir you are right, he is a son of a big sort, as you said it seems that he had wasted lots of money in making himself slim but still now i respect his spirit to become slim  

bhuyali saroj

In this connection I would like to add that it is always better to use natural methods for weight reduction. Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful natural remedy for weight loss. Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective natural bacteria - fighting agent. It contains many vital elements such as Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium. Phosphorous, Sodium, Sulfur etc that are vital for Healthy body.Of course regular exercise  and Yoga too help in reducing the weight. So all these methods together will help in burning Calories.

rambabu wrote:

In this connection I would like to add that it is always better to use natural methods for weight reduction. Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful natural remedy for weight loss. Apple Cider Vinegar is an effective natural bacteria - fighting agent. It contains many vital elements such as Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium. Phosphorous, Sodium, Sulfur etc that are vital for Healthy body.Of course regular exercise  and Yoga too help in reducing the weight. So all these methods together will help in burning Calories.

Have you used Apple cider vinegar and know the benefits of it or just quoting from some source as usual.. 

http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.