Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

A new thing I'm hearing. Anil, will you please elaborate about Bed rolling?

I read it today is news paper. Bed rolling means what you used while sleeping, bad seat, blanket, quilt, pillow etc, crimp them and keep these at the space decided in you house for it.

This is something new for me as well.  As bed rolling is also an activity I guess it helps to burn the calories. This is not bad activity, your work is done and burn the calories as well.

Of course, there is nothing new in this physical activity that enables one to burn calories. I was a bit confused in the beginning.

rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I read it today is news paper. Bed rolling means what you used while sleeping, bad seat, blanket, quilt, pillow etc, crimp them and keep these at the space decided in you house for it.

This is something new for me as well.  As bed rolling is also an activity I guess it helps to burn the calories. This is not bad activity, your work is done and burn the calories as well.

Of course, there is nothing new in this physical activity that enables one to burn calories. I was a bit confused in the beginning.

I meant to say I was not aware that just bed rolling would help to reduce 78 calories. This activity seems to be very menial but very effective..
Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I meant to say I was not aware that just bed rolling would help to reduce 78 calories. This activity seems to be very menial but very effective..
Doing our own jobs may look menial for some. But in reality, it's not so. An activity, big or small which involves some stretching, bending forward and sideways will help in Burning calories. I for one, after finishing my morning chores,I do some squats, Pushups to make me alert after a long night's sleep.

Bajirao wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Absolutely, most of us tend to dismiss house work as part of a routine and dont really go into the health benefits of it. Here is a chart that shows the calories burned during daily routine or while doing household chores ..

Calories household

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Self explanatory Pictograph. doing.  I and my wife firmly believe in doing our house work.Generally we divide our works.At times, when she is a bit late in the morning, to rise up, I finish off her works too. One need not go to a fancy Gym to burn the calories. Doing House work is as good as or even better than going to Gym

my belly fat is increasing day by day, i am thinking of decreasing my calories but i am in big dilemma that what should i do whether i start doing Yoga or with Yoga should i do something more... can anyone suggest the easiest way to decrease our calories easiest one, which we can do at our home and which is less painful 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

my belly fat is increasing day by day, i am thinking of decreasing my calories but i am in big dilemma that what should i do whether i start doing Yoga or with Yoga should i do something more... can anyone suggest the easiest way to decrease our calories easiest one, which we can do at our home and which is less painful 

First start with Simple physical exercises like stretching of your limbs, a morning walk. Then gradually increase the duration of exercise time. Drink enough water. This regimen must help in reducing your belly fat.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

First start with Simple physical exercises like stretching of your limbs, a morning walk. Then gradually increase the duration of exercise time. Drink enough water. This regimen must help in reducing your belly fat.

Alobg with these simple physical exercises, I would suggest to do all your regular chores yourself, also instead of taking public transportation for shorter distance, you can walk. Also drink lemon water. It would help to reduce your belly fat..
Babu saroj wrote:

Normally you get belly fat when you consume too much of starch and fat. If you cut down and replace it with vegetables and fruits and fiber , half your problem gets solved. Yoe touching is very helpful in losing belly fat and being active, not really difficult if you are at it.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Normally you get belly fat when you consume too much of starch and fat. If you cut down and replace it with vegetables and fruits and fiber , half your problem gets solved. Yoe touching is very helpful in losing belly fat and being active, not really difficult if you are at it.

thanks for your valuable advice i promise i will try to do as you said and let see whether it works or not 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.