Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

my belly fat is increasing day by day, i am thinking of decreasing my calories but i am in big dilemma that what should i do whether i start doing Yoga or with Yoga should i do something more... can anyone suggest the easiest way to decrease our calories easiest one, which we can do at our home and which is less painful 

Normally you get belly fat when you consume too much of starch and fat. If you cut down and replace it with vegetables and fruits and fiber , half your problem gets solved. Yoe touching is very helpful in losing belly fat and being active, not really difficult if you are at it.

thanks for your valuable advice i promise i will try to do as you said and let see whether it works or not 

If you have the will there is definitely a way, I am sure it will work if you put your mind to it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jump rope skipping is an effective way to burn calories.A mere 10 minutes of this exercise can burn 130 calories

rambabu wrote:

Jump rope skipping is an effective way to burn calories.A mere 10 minutes of this exercise can burn 130 calories

yeah it might be effective but many of us find it difficult to do it

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

yeah it might be effective but many of us find it difficult to do it

You have to do at least some difficult things to lose weight. To start with drink two glasses of water 15 minutes before each meal and you will automatically eat less. And go for 45 minutes of brisk walking every evening or morning depending on your convenience , is that difficult too?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Yes this is also an effective exercise. I use to do this at young age. This exercise not only helps to burn calories but also helps to increase the height. Till the age of 14-16 skipping helps to gain height. 

yes it is right that to win anything we have to loose something, it also applied in burning calories 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.