The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Surprising that you are not advocating your favourite prescription of whipping or drowning or banning the wrong doers.

vijay wrote:

Surprising that you are not advocating your favourite prescription of whipping or drowning or banning the wrong doers.

Books withdraw, know matter is closed. it is reason that Ram babu did not write all these.

actually Gujarat Govt. wanted to honor Ambedkar by publishing a book in his honor unwittingly forgetting that his views were opposed to traditional Hindu. He advised his followers to embrace Budddhism and not worship Brahma, Vishnu and mahesh.  This publication is an embarrassment. Now withdrawal of this book may be counter productive as the Ambedkar followers will be annoyed. 

For benefit of those who can't read the Hindi link, here is another:

http://drambedkarbooks.com/2009/03/31/baba-saheb-dr-b-r-amedkar/

The vows in the link were included in the book published by Gujarat govt. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Books withdraw, know matter is closed. it is reason that Ram babu did not write all these.

Well said. The Books are withdrawn and an investigation is going on to find out the responsible. I'm not a person who blindly follow their favorite Communal party of India. Some members post rubbish to gain points. Let them swim in their own ignorance.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Well said. The Books are withdrawn and an investigation is going on to find out the responsible. I'm not a person who blindly follow their favorite Communal party of India. Some members post rubbish to gain points. Let them swim in their own ignorance.

Without taking any side I find it highly amusing to read about posting rubbish to gain points , that too coming from you ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Without taking any side I find it highly amusing to read about posting rubbish to gain points , that too coming from you ..

Well said. May he float in his wisdom and everyone else drown or be whipped.

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Usha, here is the news link in English!

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/gujarat-pulls-books-with-anti-hindu-ambedkar-remarks/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Government has nothing to do with such intentional or foolish errors committed by careless government employees in our country. If half the trouble is created by politicians the other half comes from bureaucrats and other government workers.

It is deed of any atheist or communist bureaucrats. Now it is duty of government to punish the responsible bureaucrats who dare to play foul game with beliefs and faith of majority peoples.

Well, I have no idea who did so and I don't want to assume too. @anil from various posts of yours it is very clear that you are against communists and about myself I would say I am not a supporter of any ism but still raising a question that West Bengal was governed by CPM for 34 years and during that period Durga Puja, Kali Puja and other Hindu religious festivals got celebrated without any hindrance, so, why should communists be blamed for everything that relates to Hindu religion?

shampasaid

Some times such things happens or they willingly do. But I trust in all these 3 gods with full faith and devotion

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

actually Gujarat Govt. wanted to honor Ambedkar by publishing a book in his honor unwittingly forgetting that his views were opposed to traditional Hindu. He advised his followers to embrace Budddhism and not worship Brahma, Vishnu and mahesh.  This publication is an embarrassment. Now withdrawal of this book may be counter productive as the Ambedkar followers will be annoyed. 

For benefit of those who can't read the Hindi link, here is another:

http://drambedkarbooks.com/2009/03/31/baba-saheb-dr-b-r-amedkar/

The vows in the link were included in the book published by Gujarat govt. 

I think for most of India Mahatma Budh is great man. it is right that we worship  Gods and Goddesses, but we also respect Mahatma Budh.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.