Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

my son -in -law who settled in the USA earning  money through legal ways and he is a tax payer  and posses the required documents. He bought a house in Srikakulam where his old parents live.His parents live on the rent earned on the house.

usha manohar wrote:

Not only Bollywood actors, we India don't like to pay Income tax.

That is true, however, regarding the money invested in foreign countries, it depends on where the money is earned. Say for example you earned that money through fair and legal means in UK, you also pay taxes there and after that you are free to invest the money where you want provided you have the documents to prove that. Many people living abroad buy houses and when they come back rent it out and the money earned if not brought back to India is not taxable , thats what I am told by the CA..

Earning is foreign countries and sending money to families is not illegal if channel which some one use to send is legal. I read today the company in which Amitabh invested is running by his younger brother Ajitabh. Some thing is in mess. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That is true, however, regarding the money invested in foreign countries, it depends on where the money is earned. Say for example you earned that money through fair and legal means in UK, you also pay taxes there and after that you are free to invest the money where you want provided you have the documents to prove that. Many people living abroad buy houses and when they come back rent it out and the money earned if not brought back to India is not taxable , thats what I am told by the CA..

Earning is foreign countries and sending money to families is not illegal if channel which some one use to send is legal. I read today the company in which Amitabh invested is running by his younger brother Ajitabh. Some thing is in mess. 

Now, its found  more and more members are involved in panama Papers. The govt of Panama is investigating  the members and they are recording the statements. The outcome of the investigation will be out soon.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now, its found  more and more members are involved in panama Papers. The govt of Panama is investigating  the members and they are recording the statements. The outcome of the investigation will be out soon.

smoke is not possible without fire.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

smoke is not possible without fire.

May be you are right.  Investigating team will find out

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sending money to India or investing money earned abroad is not illegal and when you do invest, you have to show the necessary documents and unless everything is in order ,you will not be able to complete the transaction. Here the question is whether these people have invested money in India fr which they have not paid taxes , which is a crime. But if the money was earned abroad and invested there it is perfectly legal.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sending money to India or investing money earned abroad is not illegal and when you do invest, you have to show the necessary documents and unless everything is in order ,you will not be able to complete the transaction. Here the question is whether these people have invested money in India fr which they have not paid taxes , which is a crime. But if the money was earned abroad and invested there it is perfectly legal.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i think actor who is a legend making a wrong impression on the people of India. he is setting a bad example to his followers, which is really huge in number almost half of the country. 

bhuyali saroj

Arun Jatley said, a multi agency probe on Panama papers is  on now. He asserted that the probe is being done in an impartial way. Jatley further said, when the details come out, Congress will not have many reasons to celebrate. Entire Nation is anxious about the outcome of the probe.

Babu saroj wrote:

i think actor who is a legend making a wrong impression on the people of India. he is setting a bad example to his followers, which is really huge in number almost half of the country. 

We cannot judge unless we know all the facts and as of now Amitabh's name is on the list and so also many other peoples names. Celebrities become the target for many wrong doings by others, who use their name and status . 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.