Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

On a discussion forum we need more personal views on a subject not news media quotes which everyone can read and is aware of... I doubt if anyone would admit that they are in the wrong until proven guilty or innocent in rare cases !

I agree. It is no use discussing just what we see in media. There is also not much to opine. Nobody will support tax evasion. We have no option but to let the govt. machinery unearth any irregularity and take appropriate action. We are discussing here only because some Bollywood celebrity is involved. Nobody would bother if this were not case of some celebrity. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

On a discussion forum we need more personal views on a subject not news media quotes which everyone can read and is aware of... I doubt if anyone would admit that they are in the wrong until proven guilty or innocent in rare cases !

I agree. It is no use discussing just what we see in media. There is also not much to opine. Nobody will support tax evasion. We have no option but to let the govt. machinery unearth any irregularity and take appropriate action. We are discussing here only because some Bollywood celebrity is involved. Nobody would bother if this were not case of some celebrity. 

People with fame and money automatically attract attention . It is good that the central government is investigating the matter to see if there are any irregularities  after which , I suppose the legal process will follow.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

AMitabh Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra were chosen as Brand Ambassadors for Incredible India a few months ago. When Amitabh Bachchan's name appeared in Panama Papers,Modi, put on hold his name. This shows Modi Govt's sincerity and integrity to keep his Govt CLEAN. Modi certainly deserves credit.

It is small step but it example for other parties. Keep away suspected. 

It looks like a small step. But in fact, Modi has shown how a leader should set an example and how it impacts the People who voted him to power.  This exercise creates a strong confidence on Modi's Government. A great leader who acts and works for the Nation.

Har Har Modi, i always praise him in front of my friends i say to them that i have never heard any leader like him, we are truly blessed because he is our country prime minister and a pure Indian. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.