Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anything in excess is bad and this is not just with regard to religion or religious beliefs. The cases cited is ne such example but it is not a norm among religious people or among the believers .

Religion like any other institution has its uses and just because one is not a follower or believer, does not give the right to be judgmental of other peoples beliefs and practices. One may derive the same kind of satisfaction after doing puja that a person derives out of meditation or yoga. So, how can one have any superior views about one's own practices and put down others? It just gooes to show how self centered people are . In fact Aethists and rationalists are some of the most irrational people because they have no tolerance nor do they try to analyse an issue dispassionately and see why such a practice exists . In life what is most important is personal happiness and one can derive it any way one wants as long as it does not harm others..

I think these type of peoples are very few. May one  in lacs. People forgot that no one saw God, but it is true that God is with us all time.

Anil, there is a saying Faith moves mountains and whether there is areal god or not, faith and belief if it is firm and unshakable, works wonders for people. Everything else, god and religion etc etc are just  props for people to channelise their energy .

Yes it is also saying that this world is stable on faith. Faith in existence of God control us from doing evils.

rambabu wrote:

It's my habit to carry my Sketch Book where ever I go. Once, I was sketching the Kalahasti temple in Chittor Dist, AP. Just at that time, a priest of the temple had seen my Sketch. He stood by my side and started appreciating with respect and  bowed down with Bhakti. Then he said, that my Sketch is no less than the deity in the temple. What I want to say is if one has the eye God can be seen in everything created in the nature.

Yes I read in Holy Bhagwat Geeta, Lord Krishna, I am every thing, I am Ganga, I am Himalya, I am Shiva and so on.... 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's my habit to carry my Sketch Book where ever I go. Once, I was sketching the Kalahasti temple in Chittor Dist, AP. Just at that time, a priest of the temple had seen my Sketch. He stood by my side and started appreciating with respect and  bowed down with Bhakti. Then he said, that my Sketch is no less than the deity in the temple. What I want to say is if one has the eye God can be seen in everything created in the nature.

Yes I read in Holy Bhagwat Geeta, Lord Krishna, I am every thing, I am Ganga, I am Himalya, I am Shiva and so on.... 

in simple meaning it means god is present everywhere

bhuyali saroj

I agree that faith does wonder. But faith should be in people, society, law and self personality rather than the undefined and unknown entities found only in mythological tales.  There are often real life stories of how people suffer from such unrealistic and irrational faith. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I agree that faith does wonder. But faith should be in people, society, law and self personality rather than the undefined and unknown entities found only in mythological tales.  There are often real life stories of how people suffer from such unrealistic and irrational faith. 

Mythological tales are not mere tales, these are way of life and lesson for life.

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Mythological tales are not mere tales, these are way of life and lesson for life.

Mythological tales may be way of life and lesson of life but I stressed on 'undefined and unknown entities found only in mythological tales'  Faith in such entities is irrational. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Anything in excess is bad and this is not just with regard to religion or religious beliefs. The cases cited is ne such example but it is not a norm among religious people or among the believers .

Religion like any other institution has its uses and just because one is not a follower or believer, does not give the right to be judgmental of other peoples beliefs and practices. One may derive the same kind of satisfaction after doing puja that a person derives out of meditation or yoga. So, how can one have any superior views about one's own practices and put down others? It just gooes to show how self centered people are . In fact Aethists and rationalists are some of the most irrational people because they have no tolerance nor do they try to analyse an issue dispassionately and see why such a practice exists . In life what is most important is personal happiness and one can derive it any way one wants as long as it does not harm others..

I think these type of peoples are very few. May one  in lacs. People forgot that no one saw God, but it is true that God is with us all time.

Anil, there is a saying Faith moves mountains and whether there is areal god or not, faith and belief if it is firm and unshakable, works wonders for people. Everything else, god and religion etc etc are just  props for people to channelise their energy .

Yes it is also saying that this world is stable on faith. Faith in existence of God control us from doing evils.

Possibly so for some people...This is a good article link on the same subject..

https://www.ukessays.com/essays/english-language/religion-and-human-behaviour.php

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Depending for everything and anything on God, without the individual's efforts is an act of foolishness. If you pray from your Bedroom, to reserve two tickets to your destination, what would happen and where such activity  leads to , left to your imagination. One must remember that, if God is there , he will be certainly be watching your actions. To ascertain , what's your contribution to see that to get Two Tickets. During this process, God will certainly be watching you. Knowing all this, if you think that God will still send you two tickets to  your home, you must think twice.

actually what happened, now a day people are getting scared of themselves that's why they are not working hard and instead of doing that people are depending on their religious god and trying to get their job done without doing anything 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.