Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Money is required not only for our daily requirements but also for fulfilling our various desires. I love to gift my dear ones even without reason and for that money is very much required. I feel very disheartened when I am unable to purchase gifts whenever I wish too. Well, I would say I don't need money to that extent which can become a headache. 

shampasaid

I'm of the opinion that one needs that much of money that satisfies the basic needs. I have seen people, the more they earn money, more one becomes drawn towards money earning. One should not become a slave to money.

Avijit Bhunia wrote:

Money is nothing but everything. 

The above sentence is confusing...... yes money is also confusing 

money is not every thing but it have some thing which reduce tension and worries.

anil wrote:
Avijit Bhunia wrote:

money is not every thing but it have some thing which reduce tension and worries.

I agree with you. Money is not everything. With your money, you can buy a foam bed. But can you buy sleep ?

anil wrote:
Avijit Bhunia wrote:

Whether money is everything or not is left to the individual...However, money can buy security and peace of mind when it is used judiciously ! How much is needed and how much is excess is again dependent on the individuals themselves ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Opinions vary.You are entitled for one. Go on. During communal Riots long ago, when I was a Bachelor and  working in Rourkela Steer plant , the entire Market was closed. I had lot of money. But food was not available. I did not eat money and I found all the money in my pocket was useless.

but you need money to buy that food, so money is more important 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Opinions vary.You are entitled for one. Go on. During communal Riots long ago, when I was a Bachelor and  working in Rourkela Steer plant , the entire Market was closed. I had lot of money. But food was not available. I did not eat money and I found all the money in my pocket was useless.

I said in the above lines that the Market was closed. It was a strike period and Shoot at Sight orders were issued. In these conditions from where you can buy food ?

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I said in the above lines that the Market was closed. It was a strike period and Shoot at Sight orders were issued. In these conditions from where you can buy food ?

that is what i am saying, the shop was closed and that's why you didn't get the food to eat but think if the food shop was open, so to buy the food you need money in your pocket right sir, nobody will give the food to anyone for free unless he/she is your acquaintance 

bhuyali saroj

If we think practically, it is right to say that money buys happiness. If we have money, higher education is possible,or else even with strong desire to study, without money its not possible to achieve your desire..

Of course money is required for everything and many of our dreams ad ambitions are closely connected or interwoven with money. People try to be philosophical and say they are above all that but they are either lying or pretending ! Let them go and tell that to the poor farmer who commits suicide unable to pay his loan ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.