Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

Of course money is required for everything and many of our dreams ad ambitions are closely connected or interwoven with money. People try to be philosophical and say they are above all that but they are either lying or pretending ! Let them go and tell that to the poor farmer who commits suicide unable to pay his loan ..

What we say or write but it fact at present without money spending life is not possible. At every time we need money. At present a thirsty person can't drink water without money, because water is not available without money.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course money is required for everything and many of our dreams ad ambitions are closely connected or interwoven with money. People try to be philosophical and say they are above all that but they are either lying or pretending ! Let them go and tell that to the poor farmer who commits suicide unable to pay his loan ..

What we say or write but it fact at present without money spending life is not possible. At every time we need money. At present a thirsty person can't drink water without money, because water is not available without money.

I have seen people living with little money happily. Little or more are relative terms. My  maid servant is living happily, without a refrigerator. Because she feels it's not necessary. A thing that is necessary for you may be a luxury for others. Hence, it all depends on the individual and his attitude towards life.

If Rambabu pays a his maidservant adequate salary she may be able to afford a fridge. At this moment she cannot afford so she feels no need which is not true. Conveniently Rambabu accepts the explanation that absolves him.

If India has to progress we have to raise the standard of life of ALL people including the poorest. This is where our governments went wrong. We invested in grandiose projects and the result is the number of people living under the poverty line has increased. Money and it's equitable distribution can be a solution  as without it nothing will progress.

vijay wrote:

If Rambabu pays a his maidservant adequate salary she may be able to afford a fridge. At this moment she cannot afford so she feels no need which is not true. Conveniently Rambabu accepts the explanation that absolves him.

I can understand the mental condition of the member. I heard heat conditions in the country cause a host of illusions under extreme heat conditions. I allow them to speak whatever they speak.

for me Money is like my breath, if money is not there i think i cannot survive not only me but i think nobody can survive in this money speaking world 

bhuyali saroj

Money should not become an obsession to the extent where you overlook everything except the procurement of money. Instead of thinking about money all the time, it is better to divert ones mind towards ways on how you can improve yourself and earn better. I am sure it goes a long way in helping you become financially self sufficient !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yeah obsession of anything is very danger for life whether it is money or it is food. that's why we should give utmost respect to the money 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.